SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm not ignoring you, I'm correcting you because you are 100% wrong.

Modding consoles is not legal in the UK for example, yet shops do it.
No i'm not. It is the fucking law. If you don't agree with the law then i suggest you go to parlement and make it illegal because at the moment IT IS NOT. I don't care if you don't agree with the law but something like atmosphere is perfectly legal in Europe thanks to the law and if you don't agree then take it up to parlement !!!!

Reactions: Deleted User

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am limited in what I can do with my copy of the game? Well, definitely not in the Czech Republic.

Well if you want to figure out how to modify your console so you can modify your game then fair play to you. If someone tells you how to modify your console then they are breaking the law.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well if you want to figure out how to modify your console so you can modify your game then fair play to you. If someone tells you how to modify your console then they are breaking the law.
Like i already stated, not in every european country. It can be in yours but def not in mine ! And if if does in yours then do please provide me accurate information that modding without posting the keys is illegal because i'm def not taking your word for it

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So if someone tells me how to break into a car, is that illegal as well? And if I then use his tutorial and break into my own car, is that illegal? Doesn't seem to me (nor to the Czech law).

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like i already stated, not in every european country. It can be in yours but def not in mine !

Well we're discussing gbatemp's decision and that is covered by the DMCA. So arguing what your country allows is kinda pointless.

And if if does in yours then do please provide me accurate information that modding without posting the keys is illegal because i'm def not taking your word for it

None of the applicable laws mention keys, they purely mention circumvention. Show me a law from your country or any other that says that only circumvention using hard coded keys are illegal

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: gizmomelb

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well we're discussing gbatemp's decision and that is covered by the DMCA. So arguing what your country allows is kinda pointless.

None of the applicable laws mention keys, they purely mention circumvention.
DMCA is not the law and please provide proof of your so mentioned laws because i'm not taking your word for it.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DMCA is a law that covers the US which I've been led to believe is where gbatemp is hosted.

Why are you so angry?
Because ur an annoying white knight and it has been stated a million times already why some is allowed and some not and you don't listen but keep repeating the same shit over and over again. Everything goes one ear in with you and out the other

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, you're an annoying white knight for atmosphere. I'm not coming to anyones aid, I'm saying they are all as bad as each other.
I am not, never ever did i defended atmosphere in particular and if i did please provide me a post where i did that. You just don't want to listen to anything, only when it's positive stuff about sxos you listen.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What? I'm literally saying that sxos is illegal.
Ur whining page after page why only sxos is not allowed to be linked on here while it has been stated a million times already why and why others are allowed but you don't accept that so you keep whining page after page, thread after thread.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ur whining page after page why only sxos is not allowed to be linked on here while it has been stated a million times already why and why others are allowed but you don't accept that so you keep whining page after page, thread after thread.

Because you and the other annoying white knights keep defending atmosphere. Stop doing that and I won't have to correct you anymore

Why do you care if it's illegal or not?

Why keep making up lies about the law to justify atmosphere and vilify sx os?

Last edited by smf,

ttierno2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you tried booting emunand a couple of times? For me it takes up to 5 times to boot since the 2.6 update. Hope they fix it soon.

I saw you post on several forums reporting this and crossed my fingers that it was my problem as well, and tried multiple boots....no dice.

I think my problem is a little different. I can see the SX OS red boot screen, I get the NINTENDO screen, but then screen goes black and I get nothing.

I’m using a 200GB SD card, and I remember seeing that 6.2 Emunand was exfat when I was using Choir to update. I can boot into CFW and OFW using the SX OS menu or payload injector.

Worried now..... :(

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Because you and the other annoying white knights keep defending atmosphere. Stop doing that and I won't have to correct you anymore
I already asked, show me a post where i am showing fanboy signs of a particular firmware because i'm not. If you claim i am then do provide me a post where i do that instead of keeping to repeat that while i already asked you for proof of that but you conviently IGNORE that

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already asked, show me a post where i am showing fanboy signs of a particular firmware because i'm not.

All your posts have an anti sx os slant, I'd have to post literally all of them. I ignore it because it would be too much work to post them all.

You either don't know that they do, or you're just trolling. It doesn't sound like me posting them would have a positive benefit to me.

Last edited by smf,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All your posts have an anti sx os slant, I'd have to post literally all of them.
It is not, it is anti sxos user behaviour ranting. And how is that talking positively about one firmware more than the other ? Do provide a post where i literally claim one is better than the other ??????? Talking badly about some SXOS users is not fanboyism at all. It is calling out behaviour like yours and that's just that

Last edited by kumikochan,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is not, it is anti sxos behaviour ranting. And how is that talking positively about one firmware more than the other ? Do provide a post where i literally claim one is better than the other ???????

You have ranted on multiple occasions that the way sx os runs on 7.x is illegal, while the way atmosphere does it legal. You even told me to visit parliament.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You have ranted on multiple occasions that the way sx os runs on 7.x is illegal, while the way atmosphere does it legal. You even told me to visit parliament.
How is that proof of me saying one is better than the other while you have claimed that a thousand times already. Never did i claim that one is better than the other so no you're dead wrong and still waiting for that proof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long