SX Core and SX Lite being shipped to reviewers and testers, retail packaging revealed

SXCoreSXLite.png

TX have today announced they have shipped out samples of both their SX Core and SX Lite modchips to the previously selected reviewers and testers.[prebreak][/prebreak]
  • SX Core is compatible with all Switch regular models, whether they are Mariko, patched or unpatched.
  • SX Lite is for all Switch Lite.
  • All firmwares are supported for both regular and lite versions.
  • SX OS license is included with both models.
As we indicated before, both products require soldering. With the help of that large panel of reviewers, we will finetune installation diagrams, correct any bug they might encounter so you have a great experience with our product from day 1.

We are proud of the hard work behind these products and we also can't wait to ship to retailers so all Team Xecuter supporters can enjoy a fully unlocked Switch regardless of the model they have.

If you can solder, we recommend placing your preorder now as demand will be massive (but don't worry, just for May we have already large stocks ready to ship).

If you are not comfortable with soldering, please wait for a installer near you to receive stocks so he can install it for you. Installers will also offer pre-installed consoles so you have all ready at once if you do not own a Switch yet.
Unfortunately for the less experienced modders, some soldering will be required, but we should hopefully have more information as reviewers and testers receive their samples. Until then, TX reminds you to stay safe and get ready to enjoy, releasing some exciting pictures of the retail packaging!

SX_2020-05-06-1.png SX_2020-05-06-2.png SX_2020-05-06-3.png

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I love that song but I'm more like:
What a thrill ... micro soldering through the night...

As for the price not bad, some retailers are actually going for 65 dollars + shipping

Reactions: semzorro

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already pre ordered but not sure i will be able to solder it
the post mentions if you can't solder it not to pre porder and to use an installer
so are they going to have some official list of installers and will these official installers install it if i already have the chip in hand
i hope it's easy to install but if not i hope there is a local installer i can go to and not have to pay to ship it out on top of paying for an install

Last edited by weatMod,

pyrotechnicmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people keep saying things like this. I have a patched Switch. I soft modded it a while ago. It wasn't hard.
The idea is that it relies on the patched unit being on lower firmware. So not as many patched units can be modded. This opens the door for any unit to be patched as well as the switch lite. Thats why its a big deal.

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can’t wait to steal all of TX hard work for cheaper yeah!!
First I was going to respond "Boo".

But, I am basically happy. If the clones work perfectly, they work for me!

Most people know that these chips are really made for stealing the tough hard work of game developers anyway.

Sixaxis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too familiar with Soldering, outside the couple times it was done in Highschool for a Robotics fair. Anyone here got a toolkit recommendation so I can order it now and get the basics down before the pre-orders are shipped? Thanks a ton.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone