Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I'd just drop in and say that we all decided, as a group, to not release a partial translation for a number of reasons. We considered it at one point and decided against it, simple as that.

As for the game being playable, or how stable it is with the patch, it could've just been the version of PPSSPP I was using, but last time I tested the game, it kept crashing at certain points, so I'm not sure i'd consider it playable. For one, it kept crashing every time I talked to Lisbeth in her shop.

Hope this answers your question.

That answers it perfectly, thanks for not being a dick like every other person in this thread.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That answers it perfectly, thanks for not being a dick like every other person in this thread.
I just gave my opinion on why I will not give a partial patch. I wasn't being a dick anywhere. You've made a sarcasm, I made one, get over yourself.

Pics or it didn't happen
Ok, jokes aside, I'd love to see it in action :P

http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-psp.342727/page-38#post-4937679
screen00025-jpg.5857

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
I thing I saw something similar.. It reminds me of a glitch in Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow, where changing some equipment would sometimes causes the character to lose his head/limbs/legs and running with an orange vertical stick instead of his head. And they're both from Namco Bandai so it makes (somewhat) sense.

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just gave my opinion on why I will not give a partial patch. I wasn't being a dick anywhere. You've made a sarcasm, I made one, get over yourself.

Where the hell was i being sarcastic at?

I asked a simple question, you were the one that responded with that unnecessary 40+30+29% crap.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Where the hell was i being sarcastic at? I asked a simple question, you were the one that responded with that unnecessary 40+30+29% crap.

If there was ever a chance of you receiving an early version of the English patch, I imagine it just dropped to zero. :teach:

Reactions: GHANMI

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I asked a simple question, you were the one that responded with that unnecessary 40+30+29% crap.
It's generally a good idea to not cause drama. The translators/coders have enough on their plate. Causing problems or complaining about them will just cause undesired repercussions. Remember, text doesn't convey inflections or emotions all that well, so how you perceive your own or other's messages won't be the same way they do. I doubt any offense was intended, it'd be best to just drop it.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Uh no. I did. I felt that the way you were asking the translation staff was inappropriate, as in no-one could get it, but hey! Do an exception for me! I'm special. I won't complain about bugs, unfinished content, or ask you how to use it!

Like a huge part of our community. They want to avoid a minority of whiners, and they've made a decision. No partial patch. That's fine, and perfectly respectable.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Enough with all the gloomy and depressing side-talk stuff, don't you agree?
Anyways, I want to ask something even if it's somewhat a spoiler: How much, if any, of 16.5 (the infamous "adult" chapter) is covered/implied in this game?

iSupercell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
isupercell.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyways, I want to ask something even if it's somewhat a spoiler: How much, if any, of 16.5 (the infamous "adult" chapter) is covered/implied in this game?

Hmmmm... As far as I know, there's a scene in this game where they kind of hint at it (dat naked Asuna CG in bed is there for a reason). lol

Oh and I know this is not really related to the game but just in case, chapter 16.5 was never published in the light novels. It is found on the doujin section on the author's website. It just bothers me that some people out there think it's actually part of the actual light novels. OTL

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In some of the files I've come across, Asuna and Kirito make pretty obvious references to not having had a lot of sex lately since they've been staying at inns and sharing a room with Yui. So, I would assume that the 16.5 chapter is cannon in this game, even if it's never explicitly mentioned.

iSupercell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
isupercell.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well it is referenced in the first volume of light novel in chapter 16. So it is pretty obvious that they did it. Not to mention that Kawahara wrote a couple additional Material Edition which also hint that they've done it after they got married and living on the 22nd floor.

EDIT: Additionally, the Aincrad manga also hinted at it since it adapted chapter 16 of the light novel.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it is referenced in the first volume of light novel in chapter 16. So it is pretty obvious that they did it. Not to mention that Kawahara wrote a couple additional Material Edition which also hint that they've done it after they got married and living on the 22nd floor.

EDIT: Additionally, the Aincrad manga also hinted at it since it adapted chapter 16 of the light novel.
There's also that part where a couple of unsupervised teenagers got 'married' and shared a house together. The odds of them not having sex are basically zero.

icantfeelmyarms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1