Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I can help with these. These are weapons.

かたてけん - One-handed Sword
さいけん - Extreme Fist
りょうてけん - Two-handed Sword
きょくとう - Curved blade like a scimitar, shamsir etc.
かたな - Katana
たんけん - Short Sword (Dagger, Stiletto etc.)
りょうておの - Two-handed Club
かたてこん - One-handed Stick/Club/Staff
やり - Spear
ゆみ - Bow

The translations are off the top of my head. No kanji given so there might be mistakes. Spotty internet sucks. I really miss google...

Reactions: omarrrio

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i didnt check this thread for a while. Stormyu have you got it to play it on a actual device?

HaloX20A

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have a half translated sys file (psp/sys/sys).

I initially managed to get it in via quickbms, but it just black screened after I started the game. Maybe you can somehow fit it in and see if it works?

sshot-1.png

ahrimansiah

Digital Demon
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
guys, did they change the game stuffs to full japanes? because from old pictures i see the skill and state names were in english :/

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a half translated sys file (psp/sys/sys).

I initially managed to get it in via quickbms, but it just black screened after I started the game. Maybe you can somehow fit it in and see if it works?

View attachment 2619
The game won't accept a decrypted CPK, so for now, you won't be able to change anything if you don't know what you're doing and I suppose a lot of people here won't be able to do it because it takes more than 5min.

That's on the way btw.

HaloX20A

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, I was trying to follow omarrrio's method, but I suppose he uses a different decryption method? I heard JP*SP decrypts the stuff to suit its emulating method. That's why eboots decrypted by it also doesn't fit back into the PSP. Maybe it is the same reason?

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Well, I was trying to follow omarrrio's method, but I suppose he uses a different decryption method? I heard JP*SP decrypts the stuff to suit its emulating method. That's why eboots decrypted by it also doesn't fit back into the PSP. Maybe it is the same reason?
JPCSP somehow f*** it up when decrypting the Eboot, making it unusable in psp.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'm a member at the forum where jpcsp is and I could at leat tell them that the eboot decryption is not perfect,that way they could make it better.Any ideas why it's so f***ed up?

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I'm a member at the forum where jpcsp is and I could at leat tell them that the eboot decryption is not perfect,that way they could make it better.Any ideas why it's so f***ed up?
The only difference between JPCSP and PRXDecrypter is the ELF Header,

JPCSP: 7F 45 4C 46 00 01 01 01 <-- will not boot on real hardware
PRXDecrypter: 7F 45 4C 46 01 01 01 00 <-- will boot on real hardware

For the PGD stuff, the decrypt key is e8b343545c92a36b57600c2ace06b403, but since i cannot read MIPS except some basic steps, i can't help on that, the key is two times in the EBOOT, one for ms0, one for disc0.

Reactions: xhai

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I see,so if the eboot decryption gets better then the game should start.Well I already contacted one of the jpcsp's devs and told him about this,he kinda knows a lot about encryption so if it is possible then I guess he'll make it.Shouldn't be easier to use a psp to get a decrypted eboot of the game and then replace things inside?(well I guess this can be considered adumb question)

HaloX20A

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I actually used ISO Tool to get my Eboot. So, Eboot is compatible, but I still have absolutely no idea how to dump in the decrypted cpk file in such that it will read. I was going to try something along the lines of using INSTALL DATA to try and get around it, but like omarrrio said before, it doesn't work. Not unless we figure out how they're checking to see the INSTALL DATA is valid. It was that point where I gave up.

omarrrio, can you tell me what software you used to decrypt the INSTALL.DAT? I have been searching the net for days in a row with every single keyword I can think of and I still can't get any other software other than JPCSP. Is it your own personal program?

I have no idea how to decrypt stuff, so Falo's decrypt key is probably only useful to someone who knows how the decryption works in the first place. Any takers?

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The decryption is not the problem people...
It doesn't matter how you decrypt the stuff, the easiest way to do it, is jpcsp or the jpcsp connector.

If you use jpcsp, then you have the fix the elf header, if you use the jpcsp connector and a real psp then use this script:

(ms0:/tmp/command.txt)
Code:
DecryptPGD
ms0:/tmp/INSTALL.DAT e8b343545c92a36b57600c2ace06b403
Exit

But the game doesn't accept a decrypted file on real hardware and this is the problem.
We need to patch out the pgd stuff (npdrm).

If you look at the eboot with ida pro you can find the loading code by searching for the decrypt key, but since i can't read MIPS i don't know how to patch it out.

Forget what i wrote, i patched it successfully and now the game works with a decrypted INSTALL.DAT on real hardware, all you have to do is use a hex editor.

this needs to be patched
.text:00016B10 C9 31 01 0C jal sub_4C724
to
.text:00016B10 CE 31 01 0C jal sub_4C738

so,
- open EBOOT.BIN (decrypted) with a hex editor,
- goto 0x16BD0,
- change C9 31 01 0C into CE 31 01 0C

and that's it, the game now loads a decrypted INSTALL.DAT from iso, i just made a quick test + screenshot from my psp: (Dagger Assist Lv1 is translated ^^)

Reactions: omarrrio

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
well then since Falo just managed to fix our main problem, it's time we start something. , i already made an OFS3 Packer/Unpacker, who ever wants to translate, please let me know, we want to gather people for this.

Thank you Falo.

also to decrypt the PGD file, just google PGDecrypt and you're all done.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so everything wor5ks on teh real psps?
LOl i havent really touched the script files because i didnt have any motivation

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Falo, you've saved me from my lazyness, I'll make some screens with everything we have so far now ^^

Now that I think about it, before I went on a little break, I was doing the same thing as you but in a bad way, I had removed the NPDRM signal send, which you just changed to a void one (technically it was supposed to work like you, I must have made something wrong back then but heh thanks for that one)

And since I can "finaly" see some translated string (because JPCSP was really ugly)
I'll show you some little stuff I had from what we were doing from this time (because yeah we were doing something ^^)

ce4lu6gize8i9yiwd.bmp
ce4lwuheouswa58od.bmp
ce4lx5uhxs25ly1il.bmp
ce4lxfqxi36982lgt.bmp
ce4lxr0uptzxnm3al.bmp
ce4ly06z9mip6y7n1.bmp

Yeah there's a lot more stuff, I just used a random iso I've made to test Falo's stuff.

I guess omarrio / tsuna and I are going to have some more work ^^

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a run test on actual game. look at the first row you see the text already translated actually the correct translation for that is "End Revolver".

The japanese txt uses to 2 bytes word so im out of string.. to fix it this need to be repoint..

NPJH-50701_1351713126_801.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....