Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
They sure made it hard to extract it,we'll whenever there is something in hiragana or katakana there will be no problems in translating.If you need more help I'm here :)

However I'm curios about the 3d models from ingame,I unpacked the game data but I didn't find any gmo files anywhere.Oh and a side note:Some guys discovered a way to use other game's 3d models for dissidia 012 replacing DLCs

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've searched every folder however most files don't have extensions,even with the hide extensions disabled

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
they just loved to use no extension on that game, which is bugging me ^^
actually it isn't that bad, since our goal is the text, and it is in ofs3 format which is easy to unpack and back again, i think the game won't start because when reassembling the cpk file, some files must be compressed while other not, it's just a theory.

So how do you extract the models?Found nothing while searching

one word: GitMO

EDIT: ok im really not sure why but i just put in the cpk file instead of the pgd and the game works fine

EDIT2: no it doesn't recognize the installed data sadly :/

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
decrypted the effin pgd, replaced the installed .DATA with the cpk, renamed extention to .DATA, playing the game right now, i want to try some translation, where did u find the menu text and other things ? because i really need to try to translate something

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
those are on the eboot i guess, i'll try

EDIT: a little help on these skills please
かたてけん
さいけん
りょうてけん
きょくとう
かたな
たんけん
りょうておの
かたてこん
やり
ゆみ
One handed Sword
Credit
Two Handed Sword
きょくとう
かたな
たんけん
Two Handed Axe
かたてこん
Spear
ゆみ

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the first screen message are probably in the .cpk located in the USRDIR folder, that was one of the first thing I saw while debugging, this file is first loaded, then the cpk in the install folder is loaded so... it's common sense it's there (or Eboot.bin as you stated, it's really one of those two)

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
the first screen message are probably in the .cpk located in the USRDIR folder, that was one of the first thing I saw while debugging, this file is first loaded, then the cpk in the install folder is loaded so... it's common sense it's there (or Eboot.bin as you stated, it's really one of those two)

it's in eboot i translated it:
snap058_zps79c336b2.png

snap057_zpsb95e50a0.png

snap059_zps458c360a.png

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

whipflash191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im so glad you guys are making progress on this but im wondering if u have an eta on teh tutorial on the first level................................ Im back in town but im stuck already................. :P

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Im so glad you guys are making progress on this but im wondering if u have an eta on teh tutorial on the first level................................ Im back in town but im stuck already................. :P

not sure what an eta is :s

have you translated this

ヴォルフ = wolf
エルドラゴ
アクアリオ
where can i find those ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME