Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Transaltions sound legit. However before you get a thousnad thank you's from me and evryone else.
Can i just ask if your serious about this project since it been dead/ on hold for a while now. Ive read your above posts but just want to clarify with you. But anyways great work and how much have you transalated so far? (by 90% do you literally 90% out of the whole game?)

Good question! So, I can assure you and the rest that I WILL TRANSLATE ALL the Story,Dialogues,Guides,Events and Tutorials. When it comes to menu,memos,messages,item,monsters,skills,quests I WILL GIVE MY BEST!
As of today(I've been translating for 2-4 days) I've translated the INTRO,Tutorial,Story-beginning and Level 76. Not to mention that I'm working on my own with it, I'm not an English native speaker and this would be my first time editing it so please don't judge me or my "work". If anyone'd want later to edit the text(translate it into another language/correcting grammatical errors done by me) I'll make a tutorial for that!!!

Last edited by sh4d0w,

KainLegacy535

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Good question! So, I can assure you and the rest that I WILL TRANSLATE ALL the Story,Dialogues,Guides,Events and Tutorials. When it comes to menu,memos,messages,item,monsters,skills,quests I WILL GIVE MY BEST!
As of today(I've been translating for 2-4 days) I've translated the INTRO,Tutorial,Story-beginning and Level 76. Not to mention that I'm working on my own with it, I'm not an English native speaker and this would be my first time editing it so please don't judge me or my "work". If anyone'd want later to edit the text(translate it into another language/correcting grammatical errors done by me) I'll make a tutorial for that!!!
We all thanks yours dedication and effort, please dont give up like so many people has done until now.

Reactions: Grandia1

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
We all thanks yours dedication and effort, please dont give up like so many people has done until now.
The only reason why they gave up was because of the fact that in 2016 psp has become as "useful" as a GBA (Gameboy Advance), so no more new games unfortunately. Also this game is in Hollow Fragment for PS3 and Vita that's why it would be considered a waste of time. But yeah, truth is I don't care too much so I try translate as much as I can!!! xD

Grandia1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

Hi ,
If you do not want to miss anything or / and do not make mistakes in the translation, I recomonde you see on youtube Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment which contains SAO: Infinity Moment
but I'm sure as a fan you already know it :P
Hope that help you, keep up and take your time (i will wait That long That It Took for a best quality translation) :discuss::yaypsp:

after you finish the translation ,i will follow your tutorial and translating it for the francophone community (In French) :toot:
Good Luck :D:yay:

Best Regards.

Grandia1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The only reason why they gave up was because of the fact that in 2016 psp has become as "useful" as a GBA (Gameboy Advance), so no more new games unfortunately. Also this game is in Hollow Fragment for PS3 and Vita that's why it would be considered a waste of time. But yeah, truth is I don't care too much so I try translate as much as I can!!! xD

for me i play psp games with PPSSPP on PC who make them HD like the ps vita ones :rolleyes:

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for recognizing that. We dropped the project to work on other things that weren't getting released in English anyway. Also, it's on PS4 now, too, so that's three different systems you can play a better version of this game on.

Reactions: sh4d0w

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Thanks for recognizing that. We dropped the project to work on other things that weren't getting released in English anyway. Also, it's on PS4 now, too, so that's three different systems you can play a better version of this game on.
You're welcome! I know what you guys've been through and both you and StorMyu were too kind to offer me your help for any question I had. People just think that once you start something,you should finish it at any cost, forgetting(or not knowing) the fact that for you it means alot of effort,time,energy and what you get is 30% "thnx mate,you're awesome" , 30% "dude just translate it" and 41%(yeah,exactly) of the time,people who download it and don't even "waste time" saying a word to you!!!!

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't have too much sympathy for people who say they don't have a Vita at this point. Vita TVs were on sale for like $20 over the Christmas season, and it's been rereleased on PS4.

Wow... i didn't even know that thing existed. I would have bought it for $20 in an instant. Did some googling and it seems there was a hack for it that made it so you can play any vita game (seems odd that they would restrict that?) Did they patch that or does it still work?

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wow... i didn't even know that thing existed. I would have bought it for $20 in an instant. Did some googling and it seems there was a hack for it that made it so you can play any vita game (seems odd that they would restrict that?) Did they patch that or does it still work?
yh I'm interested about that too.First time hearing of it. Is it sold in Italy or not? As I've never seen someone with it O.o

EDIT: Just checked.It costs only 20euro here holy crap!

Last edited by sh4d0w,

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, they mostly restricted so that you can't play games that rely a lot on the touch screen, since that doesn't exist on Vita TV. I think that hack still exists, but I'm not 100% certain of that.

Reactions: sh4d0w

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
yh I'm interested about that too.First time hearing of it. Is it sold in Italy or not? As I've never seen someone with it O.o
IIRC, they mostly restricted so that you can't play games that rely a lot on the touch screen, since that doesn't exist on Vita TV. I think that hack still exists, but I'm not 100% certain of that.
so basically all I need is a 20euro to buy it,then a ps3 or ps4 dualshock and the iso os Hollow Fragment and then I can play it?! Sounds cool...need to find the exploit ASAP xD

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Pretty much, yeah. Not sure about the ISO, but I think that's possible. But at this point, you'd need the Vita TV, a Dualshock, and $20 for a download of HF.
I have to find a tutorial for the hack first and also find out the OFW (official firmware version) needed for the hack to work. It looks like you need a Ps Vita also for email-forwarding or smthg like that :/

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

no as far as i can tell that's not really what they did, most of the restricted games don't have any touch controls. Plus they restrict some psp games which have nothing like that.

i have a ds3 already so i wouldn't need to get one of those.

though i'd need to buy one of those memory cards... sigh those things are expensive.

Last edited by Tylerrr,

sh4d0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'd need some help if anyone can help me! DOes any of you guys have savedata's for the game?! It'd help me alot since I honestly don't want to play it in my old pc and waste time! So whoever has any savedata please let me know and/or upload it here like this: levelXX_questXYZ
where XX stands for the level and XYZ for the name of the quests! I need them to make sure the translation has been done correctly since I don't want to waste time playing,defeating the bosses etc!!!!
Thank you!

Reactions: Grandia1

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd need some help if anyone can help me! DOes any of you guys have savedata's for the game?! It'd help me alot since I honestly don't want to play it in my old pc and waste time! So whoever has any savedata please let me know and/or upload it here like this: levelXX_questXYZ
where XX stands for the level and XYZ for the name of the quests! I need them to make sure the translation has been done correctly since I don't want to waste time playing,defeating the bosses etc!!!!
Thank you!

here from gamefaq

http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/saves

Reactions: Grandia1 and sh4d0w

Grandia1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you!

don't know if that will help ,

just read the description of the video

the savegame on the description
https://mega.nz/#!chcFGJ5B!PsdM7sJNbXM9wSYadtN3uXaYVjERlWBV70R2ozXFGNo

PASS: saosaveike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!