OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a
old 3ds
sysnand 4.5.0-10U
rxpasta cfw (booting on nintendo ds profile)

i been following the guide here in
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
but dont know where to start because i have that fw version and still using the rxpasta..
i also downloaded all the OPT files on that guide.. pls help to install this a9hl tnx..

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the unreleased/incomplete arm9loaderhax support for the o3ds for RXTools you won't even need to install AuRieNAND. I have a copy of the arm9loaderhax.bin file if you want it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
With the unreleased/incomplete arm9loaderhax support for the o3ds for RXTools you won't even need to install AuRieNAND. I have a copy of the arm9loaderhax.bin file if you want it.
Best not do that. It's missing the patch that blocks FIRM updates, so if you use sysNAND you can't update or bad things will happen.
There is really no good reason to use rxTools these days.

Reactions: Zidapi

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best not do that. It's missing the patch that blocks FIRM updates, so if you use sysNAND you can't update or bad things will happen.
There is really no good reason to use rxTools these days.
To be honest using updated sysnand mode seems really dumb to me....

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Rxtools is highly outdated and unstable in comparison of aureinand and ARN has more functionalities and its faster. Just upgrade

Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's really simple first of all delete the rxTools files off your sd card put Aureinand onto the sd card follow the guide you have posted in your op. The guide is very easy to follow and once done you will join me and all the others that are part of the a9lh master race.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please explain how you would like to load ARM9 that
don't support arm9loaderhax. Yes many are ported to ar9lh but those that are not require 9.2 or lower firm to load. Sure I can use 9.2 emuNAND but why update the sysnand to a state that's not easily exploited seems like a dumb move even still... Thanks for your opinion though.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed quote -rp

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
don't support arm9loaderhax. Yes many are ported to ar9lh but those that are not require 9.2 or lower firm to load. Sure I can use 9.2 emuNAND but why update the sysnand to a state that's not easily exploited seems like a dumb move even still... Thanks for your opinion though.
Any payload that requires the arm9 exploit on 2.46-0 can also be loaded through arm9loaderhax, which is activated before the SysNAND even loads so it's irrelevant what version the SysNAND is on.

You seem like a bad troll.

Reactions: Sir BLaDE

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What ARM9 9.2 homebrew (besides Gateway) doesn't support A9LH and matter in any way?

I mean, god forbid you need that entrypoint, you could always just downgrade your sysNAND any time you want anyway, but there is no reason to stay on 9.2. Without a reason to stay on 9.2, there really isn't a reason to keep your main stuff on emuNAND.

It's a preference thing though, I get it. If you like emuNAND and don't care about GBA VC being awkward on it, more power to you.

Last edited by Cuphat,
Reactions: Sir BLaDE

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What ARM9 9.2 homebrew (besides Gateway) doesn't support A9LH and matter in any way?

I mean, god forbid you need that entrypoint, you could always just downgrade your sysNAND any time you want anyway, but there is no reason to stay on 9.2. Without a reason to stay on 9.2, there really isn't a reason to keep your main stuff on emuNAND.

It's a preference thing though, I get it. If you like emuNAND and don't care about GBA VC being awkward on it, more power to you.
My big issue is I use GW and often like the ability to use the arm9 apps through hbl.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
My big issue is I use GW and often like the ability to use the arm9 apps through hbl.
there's a simple solution there:
switch to a superior, faster and simpler combo called a9lh+aureinand.
I know, gw is just drag and drop but a9lh +ARN is just faster, more stable and easier to set up and use(TWL and AGB patched) and support for updated sysnand...

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a simple solution there:
switch to a superior, faster and simpler combo called a9lh+aureinand.
I know, gw is just drag and drop but a9lh +ARN is just faster, more stable and easier to set up and use(TWL and AGB patched) and support for updated sysnand...
And you can still temporarily use a 9.2 EmuNAND for launching GW until they add A9LH support.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already use ARN with a9lh but as far as I know you can't have a 10.7 emuNAND for GW while using a 9.2 emuNAND to launch it. So I simply don't use the updated sysnand option. Besides emuNAND via ARN with a9lh is blazing fast anyways

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already use ARN with a9lh but as far as I know you can't have a 10.7 emuNAND for GW while using a 9.2 emuNAND to launch it. So I simply don't use the updated sysnand option. Besides emuNAND via ARN with a9lh is blazing fast anyways
What?
You can boot GW SysNAND from a 9.2 EmuNAND with firmware90.bin using AuReiNand.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have rxTools using MSET then grab some 9.2 FW files (correct ones ofc), Back up your EmuNand, Install the SysUpdater.cia, Update to 9.2, and after a success flash EmuNand to SysNand, then Tinyformat SysNand. everything will still be on EmuNand so no worries. (i recommend backing up EmuNand again here then replacing the other backup)

After this you'll have a 9.2 Sys, and from there you can Sliderhax to Menuhax and be among the peasants for a short while :P
back on topic, with 9.2 you could follow the guide through

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: