ROM Hack RELEASE Switch - Remapping Controls Skyrim with shortcuts (Quicksave, Maps, Item, etc)

bell1-1010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello Hello, Beautiful people!
I've been sitting on this file for a while now, just thought of sharing it.
Thought the editing of the file controlmap.txt I've managed to add some function in Skyrim that, as far as I am aware, they're left out and I remapped the hotkey so we could have 8 instead of 2.

Of course I changed the mapping to my liking, but if you guys want to edit it even further just open the file with a txt editor, it's pretty much self explanatory.
My work was based on a mod created by Allcaps (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimnintendoswitch/mods/97).
Keep in mind, once you replace the file you need to restore your controls to default in the game too.

Just Download the file controlmap.txt and place it in this folder (create them if you don't have them), I am assuming you have atmosphere or similar forks..

/atmosphere/contents/01000A10041EA000/romfs/Data/Interface/controls/nintendox/

Here is the list of commands that have been remapped/added:

Plus + Minus (at the same time and hold) = Quicksave
Dpad Down = Map
Dpad Right = Weapons
Dpad Left = Magic
Dpad Up = Character Menu'
L3 = Open/ Close Favourites Menu ( this is meant to be used with the Categorized Favourite Menu Mod, I'll link it at the bottom)
B = Sneaking mode

Hotkeys:
- I decided to use the L button (Sprint) in combination with ABXY and Dpad, it doesn't feel like altering the gameplay much.

L + ...
...X = Hotkey 1
...A = Hotkey 2
...B = Hotkey 3
...Y = Hotkey 4
...Dpad Up = Hotkey 5
...Dpad Right = Hotkey 6
...Dpad Down = Hotkey 7
...Dpad Left = Hotkey 8

And that's pretty much all for now,
I strongly advise you to add the Categorized Favourite Menu too, I wrote a post regarding it here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/skyrim-switch-how-to-finally-get-bigger-font.563155/

If you have any suggestion or critics please let me know,
Take care

Attachments

• controlmap.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 214

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips