Homebrew Homebrew app Switch-OC-Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooler3D

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
For one you blatantly lied - that is not 500mv that is 550mv while the image a couple posts above that you previewed is 500mv.
Secondly your results on tinymem bench are worse then swutch's at 2133 meaning that your 2400 performs worse then Kazu's. The numbers don't lie, why would someone use yours when Kazu's runs at a lower frequency which means it's more stable and gets better performance. Who cares that 2400 is higher then 2133 when it runs worse.
Thirdly, I don't care about you playing some random games and checking the memory for less than half an hour. It can take gameplay for hours on end for corruption to start happening.
Fourthly, there's no reason to undervolt RAM past the default. RAM barely draws any power and undervolting it increases instability.
Why the hell would some use something that is closed source, unstable, and performs worse then something publicly available. There's a reason why Kazushime never had to advertise his project - its quality speaks for itself. I made this thread because I wanted to spread good information around.
It is absolutely disgusting how you shit on the people who originally made sys-clk - the people who know what they are doing ZachyCatGames, CTCaer, m4x. It's appalling how you tried to pawn sys-dvr as your own with no credit to the original author. It's gross how you barely ever acknowledge your sys-clk is a poorly edited Switch-OC Suite by KazushiMe. It's beyond indefensible how you do not advice users to make an immediate backup of their EmuNAND and SD card when the chance of corruption is very real and likely. And it's pathetic how you hide behind alt accounts trying to dispel critics - should I list them? @vantuzproper @usagi_ @Lamcza.
And ultimately all for what? A script-kiddie mod of Switch-OC that runs worse. The numbers don't lie.
Next time you post on my thread about your precious cobbled together 4IFIR, don't expect that post to stay up for very long at all. Why don't you go back to your 4IFIR thread - I wonder why the mods haven't opened it yet?

I carefully read your cry of the soul.
Judging by the fact that I counted at least 18 deliberate deceptions, and 8 unconscious delusions, you chose option "A"?. Well, okay, it's up to you. I'm leaving the thread. I'll be back, probably already with comparative tests. with OC Suite.
Good luck!

Reactions: Dabd96

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It is absolutely disgusting how you shit on the people who originally made sys-clk - the people who know what they are doing ZachyCatGames, CTCaer, m4x. It's appalling how you tried to pawn sys-dvr as your own with no credit to the original author. It's gross how you barely ever acknowledge your sys-clk is a poorly edited Switch-OC Suite by KazushiMe. It's beyond indefensible how you do not advice users to make an immediate backup of their EmuNAND and SD card when the chance of corruption is very real and likely. And it's pathetic how you hide behind alt accounts trying to dispel critics - should I list them? @vantuzproper @usagi_ @Lamcza.
What? dude pls don't mark me iam already bored by this drama :D
and how quacking dare you... alt accounts pfff :toot:

Last edited by Lamcza,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What :D? dude :toot:
I can vouch for @Lamcza not being a Cooler-bot. @Lamcza is a giant n00b and couldn't possibly get OC running on his own switch to save his life! I suspect he'd have a hard time attaching a release of anything to a post, much less creating one himself. I sometimes wonder how @Lamcza has survived this long without being eaten by woodland creatures.

:lol:

ChanseyIsTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can vouch for @Lamcza not being a Cooler-bot. @Lamcza is a giant n00b and couldn't possibly get OC running on his own switch to save his life! I suspect he'd have a hard time attaching a release of anything to a post, much less creating one himself. I sometimes wonder how @Lamcza has survived this long without being eaten by woodland creatures.

You're right if I have no definitive proof about alts I shouldn't make those claims. Lamcza I apologize.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

This @binkinator looks like a huge alt account to me :O @ChanseyIsTheBest you need to check that :gun:

Ps. Guys use your smol pp hate energy in a positive way to solve real problems by real i mean my problems :toot:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/sys-ftpd-light-black-screen-after-nintendo-logo.625300/

Last edited by Lamcza,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
someone makes an all in on suite using others homebrew in a package for the switch
its dogshit , unstable, has some for of issue or add

this cycle has a 100% proof rate of happening so far
name a better duo

• Wow
Reactions: Cooler3D

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
someone makes an all in on suite using others homebrew in a package for the switch
its dogshit , unstable, has some for of issue or add

this cycle has a 100% proof rate of happening so far
name a better duo
obraz_2023-02-10_190348413.png

ChanseyIsTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1676119465792.png

Governor is getting separated so you can turn on CPU governor only or GPU governor only or both on the next release most likely. Turning on GPU governor might help with some of the input lag and stuttering issues found on some games I've tested.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who using a non-stock .kip created with the loader customizer I want to know what parameters your using so that RAM OC is stable for your unit so we can compile information on what generally works so I can add it to the main post. Make sure you say if you are v1 or Mariko and if you know what kind of RAM you have in your unit.
1676122052225.png

1676122161936.png

1676122231019.png

Attachments

• 1676122123412.png
    1676122123412.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by ChanseyIsTheBest,

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@ChanseyIsTheBest I have Erista with samsung RAM, I'm using 1100 voltage for CPU and 1100000 voltage for RAM, and 1958400 frecuency for RAM, I'm going up for frecuency little by little to find upper stable with this voltage

Pd. If I remember well, I have more than 36fps with crash bandicoot, will try when find upper frecuency

Last edited by Medel87,
Reactions: ChanseyIsTheBest

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ChanseyIsTheBest I have Erista with samsung RAM, I'm using 1100 voltage for CPU and 1100000 voltage for RAM, and 1958400 frecuency for RAM, I'm going up for frecuency little by little to find upper stable with this voltage

Pd. If I remember well, I have more than 36fps with crash bandicoot, will try when find upper frecuency
oh lawd he cooking

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
oh lawd he cooking
That's the way the values is show at the online configurator, curious you surprised by it and not by RAM frecuency, lol, if you looked at how it is configured before talk, you won't be suprised

That's the default voltage without overvolting. I think its 1.1mv its not like 1100000v but if they are in a hot environment at 921 GPU yeah they are cooking
View attachment 352718
Default is 1125000

Last edited by Medel87,
Reactions: guily6669

ChanseyIsTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's the way the values is show at the online configurator, curious you surprised by it and not by RAM frecuency, lol, if you looked at how it is configured before talk, you won't be suprised

Default is 1125000
It said there was two defaults to I thought it was that one thanks for the correction Also I put your config in the main post

Reactions: Medel87

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It said there was two defaults to I thought it was that one thanks for the correction Also I put your config in the main post
For Mariko and at Erista bootloader is 1100000, so I understand the confusion, hehe, my config is -25mV of undervolt for CPU and RAM, is not too much, but all are welcome

Also I put your config in the main post
Clarify is Samsung please

Last edited by Medel87,
Reactions: ChanseyIsTheBest

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1.1V on CPU has a bit less performance for me at least on highest safe CPU clock on my Erista V1 (1785mhz) but it's sad that it doesn't do much for undervolting lower frequencies, some are same as stock others have a slight difference...

That's why I asked for having voltage configuration per each frequency on the online configurator so that the OC lovers can fully undervolt to the lowest possible for their consoles and have the best for each frequency used...

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1.1V on CPU has a bit less performance for me at least on highest safe CPU clock on my Erista V1 (1785mhz)
Will try and give feedback, for now with my config I have better performance than stock config

Turning on GPU governor might help with some of the input lag and stuttering issues found on some games I've tested.
You mean will be better GPU only governor, right?

ChanseyIsTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1.1V on CPU has a bit less performance for me at least on highest safe CPU clock on my Erista V1 (1785mhz) but it's sad that it doesn't do much for undervolting lower frequencies, some are same as stock others have a slight difference...

That's why I asked for having voltage configuration per each frequency on the online configurator so that the OC lovers can fully undervolt to the lowest possible for their consoles and have the best for each frequency used...
KazushiMe says you can edit in the dvfs table, I think you'd have to compile your own stuff not sure. I was reading a bit on RetroNX and apparently undervolting on CPU isn't very useful as they are tuned at the factory. Undervolting on GPU on the other hand may be useful in reducing power draw but only at 768+ and there needs to be good testing involved to check that performance isn't hampered.
EDIT: Apparently you need a god-tier Switch GPU binning to be able to do this at all.
Will try and give feedback, for now with my config I have better performance than stock config

You mean will be better GPU only governor, right?
GPU only governor will be better for some games yes, and vice versa.

Last edited by ChanseyIsTheBest,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes you did originally say grilled