Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

KishibeAntto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I keep getting a crash after installing mods for Pokemon Sword on atmosphere... not finding anything about it online. Here it is-

Panic occured while running atmosphere.

Title ID: 010041544D530000
Error: std: :abort <0XFFE>

Running the game without mods gives me no issue whatsoever. There's no folder with that title id in contents, either. I've tried doing the Archive Bit Fix to no avail. What do I do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I keep getting a crash after installing mods for Pokemon Sword on atmosphere... not finding anything about it online. Here it is-

Panic occured while running atmosphere.

Title ID: 010041544D530000
Error: std: :abort <0XFFE>

Running the game without mods gives me no issue whatsoever. There's no folder with that title id in contents, either. I've tried doing the Archive Bit Fix to no avail. What do I do?

What you on FAT32 or exFAT?

Minattz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qustion for all, is Tinfoil available again or no? I had it a month ago but all servers went offline. Wanted to see if its worth looking into how to instal again?

Minattz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone poitn me to How to install game saves on you switch? I have two that I want to load, and not sure how to do this. Thanks.

imawookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone

I'm very new to this so have a couple questions.

I created an emuMMC as that what the Switch Guide said to do but when I boot into that I can't use Tinfoil. If I boot into Fusee I can use Tinfoil. Can I create an emuMMC with Fusee? What's the difference? Can I use Tinfoil to install Switch Games?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone

I'm very new to this so have a couple questions.

I created an emuMMC as that what the Switch Guide said to do but when I boot into that I can't use Tinfoil. If I boot into Fusee I can use Tinfoil. Can I create an emuMMC with Fusee? What's the difference? Can I use Tinfoil to install Switch Games?
The answer to all of your problems can be solved by using a different title installer. The one I always use and recommend is TinWoo Installer. Its easy to use and has never given me any issues. It can be used to install Switch games instead.

Reactions: HalfScoper

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically, my friend is playing on an emulator and he wants me to give him the prodkeys of my Switch. I want to know if it's safe to do that, I use my switch a lot for playing online with my gf and I don't want to get banned because of that.
All consoles use the same keys. The only console-specific keys are the BIS keys and even if you gave those to him, they're useless without your console or a copy of your console.

its_tyl3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi! i was tryng to install games on my switch with tinfoil, but i noticed that all the games with region different from mine are displayed in the menu with the cloud icon (like i didn't installed yet), and if i open it, the switch will ask me to download some "necessary data". can somebody helps me?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! i was tryng to install games on my switch with tinfoil, but i noticed that all the games with region different from mine are displayed in the menu with the cloud icon (like i didn't installed yet), and if i open it, the switch will ask me to download some "necessary data". can somebody helps me?
Did you switch from Emunand to Sysnand? What does it say in System Setting under Firmware version?

e: Could also be sd card corruption but let’s see if you’re in the expected *nand first.

While we’re at it, please provide your setup:

V1 or V2

Did you recently upgrade?
Atmosphere version
Firmware version
Hekate version
Which Sigpatches are you using?

Last edited by binkinator,

its_tyl3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you switch from Emunand to Sysnand? What does it say in System Setting under Firmware version?

e: Could also be sd card corruption but let’s see if you’re in the expected *nand first.

While we’re at it, please provide your setup:

V1 or V2

Did you recently upgrade?
Atmosphere version
Firmware version
Hekate version
Which Sigpatches are you using?
i was using sysnand, i had the latest version of atmosphere and switch firmware. i had also the last sigpatches. now i cant start my switch because i downgraded it :D

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybeyes1 said:
Okay, so when I open Quark.jar, it just shows me "Unable to connect via USB" but it is CONNECTED. When I went to Device manager it showed me a Driver issue and I already have the APX driver installed so what's the Problem?! The Picture below shows the Driver issue... sorry if its the wrong place :(
check out these drivers:

DBI Drivers DBI needs drivers for USB (and there are two different types!)

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol