Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a bit temped to post the link(s) - yes there are multiple - to show you, but if I do this I would have the Gestapo knocking on my door again. So no. The only reason I can think of that the staff want to dismiss these links is to prevent the site taken down. But hey issues like body shaming regarding woman avatars is tolerated by the staff because of the "rules". Hypocritical bs.
I mean if you want to prove your point that Nintendo has links to their own firmware files, which is totally false and impossible, then you can post them and just immediately edit the post afterwards to remove the link. But I refuse to believe that Nintendo has any official sites hosting any of their firmware files or at least any of their modern devices. Just because other companies like Sony doesn't mean Nintendo does. Any of those sites that you have on hand are most likely run by third-parties and not by Nintendo.

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I mean if you want to prove your point that Nintendo has links to their own firmware files, which is totally false and impossible, then you can post them and just immediately edit the post afterwards to remove the link. But I refuse to believe that Nintendo has any official sites hosting any of their firmware files or at least any of their modern devices. Just because other companies like Sony doesn't mean Nintendo does. Any of those sites that you have on hand are most likely run by third-parties and not by Nintendo.

I understand your position to defend all of the actions from the staff. As I already mentioned in my previous post i don't feel obliged to post the links and re-edit them. Don't understand the hustle. #letmegooglethatforyou.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your position to defend all of the actions from the staff. As I already mentioned in my previous post i don't feel obliged to post the links and re-edit them. Don't understand the hustle. #letmegooglethatforyou.
It has nothing to do with me defending the staff. Look, you wouldn't post Switch games on here right? Wanna know why? Because its a copyright violation. Its literally the same reason for Switch firmware files. #letmecopyrightthatforyou

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, I don't want this site in trouble or shut down. ESP since Nintendy loves to serve cease and desist letters anymore..

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh I would disagree because videos are never made any trusted developers and are outdated the moment they are published. Also, you have not seen how many people make threads because of an issue they had when following a video tutorial. Sometimes it lead to legitimate bricks.
There are many videos out there that produce various kinds of solutions that could end up bad, but that's also the case with written guides. There is a reason why they mention: use at your own risk, because even devs know that things might happen unexpected. However this YT channel is very solid. I used it for years and find it more up-to-date than 80% of the written guides - at least related to the Switch that mostly at created from 2018/2019 and not have updated for a while. Things tend to change fast with various updates coming out.

It has nothing to do with me defending the staff. Look, you wouldn't post Switch games on here right? Wanna know why? Because its a copyright violation. Its literally the same reason for Switch firmware files. #letmecopyrightthatforyou
Whatever floats your boat. Nintendo's official firmware it not pirated and accessible. NPS, XCI, NSZ files most def. are pirated.

Agreed, I don't want this site in trouble or shut down. ESP since Nintendy loves to serve cease and desist letters anymore..
I think that's why they are so quick in pulling links down - which in most cases I do solid agree. It would be ignorant to state that people form Nintendo of affiliated with it are not watching...

Last edited by Theone5000,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's why they are so quick in pulling links down - which in most cases I do solid agree. It would be ignorant to state that people form Nintendo of affiliated with it are not watching...
No because Nintendo Switch firmware files are ONLY accessible from the Switch itself and not your computer. The same thing applies to Nintendo Switch games; you cannot download them on your computer. And I still refuse to believe there is any official Nintendo source for these outside of the Switch because the hacking experts, the entire Switch hacking scene, and everyone else in between knows there is no such thing.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No because Nintendo Switch firmware files are ONLY accessible from the Switch itself and not your computer. The same thing applies to Nintendo Switch games; you cannot download them on your computer. And I still refuse to believe there is any official Nintendo source for these outside of the Switch because the hacking experts, the entire Switch hacking scene, and everyone else in between knows there is no such thing.
Maybe our definition of official Nintendo sources differ, but look at 90dns and all of the blocked sources. Take a closer look at one of their domains which is under license by Nintendo. Yes it's true that they don't offer it on their pages directly but you are able to fetch one of the desired full firmwares. I don't care if it's a mistake on their end or not. I'm not able to make a fish fly...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe our definition of official Nintendo sources differ, but look at 90dns and all of the blocked sources. Take a closer look at one of their domains which is under license by Nintendo. Yes it's true that they don't offer it on their pages directly but you are able to fetch one of the desired full firmwares. I don't care if it's a mistake on their end or not. I'm not able to make a fish fly...
This has nothing to do with whose definition of what constitutes as an "official Nintendo source". Sites like DarkUmbra are taken down because the files they are hosting are a violation of copyright. Tools like 90DNS are NOT taken down because the URLs they are blocking are not copyright violations. If your country has different copyright laws, that is a separate argument but the law clearly differentiates what is and isn't protected by copyright. That is not something for either of us to decide or interpret.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
@Theone5000 Yes 90DNS blocks Nintendo's domains but just knowing those domains doesn't do shit because you still need valid certs and user agents to actually access anything hosted on them. And why would Nintendo host firmware files for a device which can't install files from the sd card?
The only official source for firmwares on prod is Nintendo's CDN, which can only be accessed by Switches.
It's no different from games and w/e.
This is not debatable.
You're forgetting game cards have an update partition :P

Last edited by WeedZ, , Reason: Flaming. Next time won't be an edit.

foreverimages

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest version of Goldleaf trying to install Dead Cells, I can get the main game, latest update and DLC 1 to install but DLC 2 and 3 both give me NCA/ticket errors. I installed all the latest Hekate Sig/patches. Any idea? (And I am on FW 11.0.1)

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you got the sigpatches, did you get fusee.zip, and copy both sets to atmos, exefs_patches and kip_patches?
And try rebooting into Hekate menu, selecting "payloads", then selecting "Fusee-Primary" and see if they work

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: foreverimages

charliedunkers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Hi

Can anyone try to explain , im on 11.01 and ams 18 , when trying to use cheats on games its hardly there
i can match up the game id : 010028600EBDA000
but then the BID is quite diffrent from all others , is there any way why its like that ?
891687f016a18f17 for example this is the one that is displayed in Edizon
9f7efc2fb9653e5c
And the download cheat is
Or can this be fixed so a cheat from a diffrent BID works with another BID ?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Can anyone try to explain , im on 11.01 and ams 18 , when trying to use cheats on games its hardly there
i can match up the game id : 010028600EBDA000
but then the BID is quite diffrent from all others , is there any way why its like that ?
891687f016a18f17 for example this is the one that is displayed in Edizon
9f7efc2fb9653e5c
And the download cheat is
Or can this be fixed so a cheat from a diffrent BID works with another BID ?
Means the game build ID is different (games have different regions they come from, ex: USA EUR CHINA ETC) or it's a different updated version of that same game...You must find cheats with the same Build ID for it to work inside Edizon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it