Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes although I forgot to mention that utilities such as Lakka or Android that operate outside of Horizon, the Switch operating system, actually carry a 0% ban risk since they never touch the system.

Yeah I'm aware as I ran Android a few times but I wanted to confirm that Lakka indeed works the same way :P

Reactions: Draxzelex

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i transfer my pokemon save from my online switch to offline switch and use save manager and transfer the dumped mons in new save from offline to online switch?

Or do i haven't to buy another sword / shield copy and have to trade one by one?

There is no guide for this sort of thing. All you really need to do is just make the Pokemon in the console that you don't play online then trade them over to the one you do play online. PkHex is still good enough to do the job and any save manager should be able to dump the data for you to use.

How do you load CFW? Meaning what software and/or hardware do you use to enter Atmosphere?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i transfer my pokemon save from my online switch to offline switch and use save manager and transfer the dumped mons in new save from offline to online switch?

Or do i haven't to buy another sword / shield copy and have to trade one by one?
It would be riskier to dump them in directly because Nintendo might be able to detect it. Its safer to just trade them because Nintendo cannot verify if the game the Pokemon came from was legitimate or not. You also don't need to buy another copy as you can just pirate the game on your offline console. Well..it wouldn't really be piracy since you do own it but you get my point.

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whats the title ID of the fatal error

There is no title ID for the fatal error.
It's just Fatal error: [NXBOOT]: Unable to identify package1

So I finally got into Hekate after using TegraRCM instead of my usual RCMloader. When I pressed Payload and chose fusee-primary.bin, the error happened again.

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That is risky. Isn't there another way than trading from offline to online? I don't want to go online on the offline switch. I figured transferring saves was the safest way. I've seen people trade 70+ hacked mons to others without nintendo detecting. And ive watched people having 6 hacked mons battling online, and these 6 hacked mons are in fused form and you can't fuse more than one and they're battling with 6 and nintendo doesn't ban them.

It would be riskier to dump them in directly because Nintendo might be able to detect it. Its safer to just trade them because Nintendo cannot verify if the game the Pokemon came from was legitimate or not. You also don't need to buy another copy as you can just pirate the game on your offline console. Well..it wouldn't really be piracy since you do own it but you get my point.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is risky. Isn't there another way than trading from offline to online? I don't want to go online on the offline switch. I figured transferring saves was the safest way. I've seen people trade 70+ hacked mons to others without nintendo detecting. And ive watched people having 6 hacked mons battling online, and these 6 hacked mons are in fused form and you can't fuse more than one and they're battling with 6 and nintendo doesn't ban them.
You don't have to go online on the offline Switch to trade Pokemon.

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you got a working set of boot0/boot1 along with the eMMC Raw GPP then yes.

I tried to launch emuMMC from Hekate and got this screen instead.

I will try to restore emuMMC with my backup.

I can load sysMMC fine though. Is there anything bad if I use this instead of emuMMC?

Thank you guys for help so far!!!

Attachments

• thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 161

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to launch emuMMC from Hekate and got this screen instead.

I will try to restore emuMMC with my backup.

I can load sysMMC fine though. Is there anything bad if I use this instead of emuMMC?

Thank you guys for help so far!!!

Check your files on your SD, make sure they are up to date, it point about the sept folder are the files in there up to date?

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check your files on your SD, make sure they are up to date, it point about the sept folder are the files in there up to date?

Yes, I deleted switch, atmosphere and sept folders and copied the new ones from Atmosphere over. I did it a couple times with Atmosphere 0.16.2 and then did the same when 0.17. came out a few hours ago.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I deleted switch, atmosphere and sept folders and copied the new ones from Atmosphere over. I did it a couple times with Atmosphere 0.16.2 and then did the same when 0.17. came out a few hours ago.

Where you getting your files from? cause you have a FSS0 setup not Fusee Primary setup.

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everything I got directly from Atmosphere and Hekate github. I deleted all of my old folders when I got this error.

I'm noob in this. I can follow the guides but not sure what the files do sometimes. Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la