Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it is ipatched on 4.1. The exploit recognizes that and says success. I updated hbloader.nsp and hbmenu.nro to see if the problem is there, however the same thing happens.

At the final photo the switch does not respond, like a crash. The power button works, you see the power options if you hold it.
Reformatted my SD card in long format and copied the files again and the same thing happens.
Some things you can try:
  1. Make a new folder on your SD card, move everything on the SD card into that folder so that the only thing on the root of the SD card is the new folder, and then redownload Recommended Defaults + PegaScape package.
  2. Try a different SD card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi all

Using a Class 10 sd card 128 gb in the switch , but im getting very low speed while doing transfer to it
[08:41:58] Transferred 1 File (35,88 MB) in 29 seconds (1,22 MB/s)

PRetty much same speed if i use it via wifi or a usb lan dongle ,

??
Do a full format (not a quick format) using guiformat and see if that fixes the problem.

Shinitai19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I have sx core and wanted to ask: is it possible to downgrade a game already played? Since I use cheats and they do not work with the newest version of it. I tried to deinstall the update with tinfoil and downgrade which was kinda successful since it show the older version of the game but when I try to start the game it says that I need to update the game.
Thanks in advance

matrob

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello. I have fw 10.4.0 and as 0.14.0.
When in atmosphere the Switch refuses original cartridges. When I boot original fw they boot properly. Is this normal? I upgraded from 9.0 everything worked fine there

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have fw 10.4.0 and as 0.14.0.
When in atmosphere the Switch refuses original cartridges. When I boot original fw they boot properly. Is this normal? I upgraded from 9.0 everything worked fine there
Disable the nogc patch in BCT.ini. You need to allow the game card reader to be updated.

Reactions: matrob

deejaybenji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My game downloaded finally, however wouldn't install in Goldleaf via USB, did seem to work when I copied it onto the SD card and installed via Tinfoil until it got to the very end and said import ticket failed, this could be due to corrupted file or missing sig patches.

Menu comes up saying I don't have permission to play this game, guessing it checked against my account online?

Any other ideas to get it working?

Last edited by deejaybenji,

jaycruz9

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If you manually download your NSP files, I'm saying to keep them stored somewhere safe. Making periodic backups of your Nintendo folder is fine, but it's probably never going to be perfect.

• CFW sysMMC is when you boot Atmosphere on your sysNAND
  • CFW emuMMC is when you boot Atmosphere on your emuMMC
  • Stock is when you boot OFW on your sysNAND
If you want to use CFW emuMMC, you need to manually setup an emuMMC beforehand. Otherwise, you will be using CFW sysNAND. Alternatively, you don't have to use Hekate as a bootloader. Many people recommend using fusee-primary instead of Hekate. If you don't know whether or not to make an emuMMC, there are two main reasons a person would want to make one:
  1. To use online play on the sysMMC
  2. The Switch is ipatched on 4.1.0, and the sysMMC cannot be updated
-Save games on the sysMMC are not read by the save games on the emuMMC. If you want to transfer save games between the two, you need to manually backup and restore those save games using JKSV.
thx for the reply another question if sysnand is 10.0.4 and emumcc 10.0.4 can i update the frimware emumcc to 10.1.0 even if the sysnand is 10.0.4

-is it possible that what save in cfw sysand is reflected in cfw emumcc vi versa if it is posble how do you do it

Last edited by jaycruz9,

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I have an ipatched Switch on 4.1.0 and I've been trying to self-host the pegascape exploit but I have not been successful. I tried to find a tutorial for it or a video but I was unable to.

I followed the instructions on the readme file but after typing in "npm install" I get some errors. And then i typed in the following command "[sudo] node start.js [--webapplet] [--ip <html_server_ip_override>] [--host <dns_server_ip_override] [--disable-dns]" and i get more errors. This was all done on Windows 10. I ran the powershell window in the pegascape master directory.

I would really appreciate any help in case you know why I am getting errors. I have never self-hosted other exploits so am not really sure whats going wrong. Thank you for your time.

jaycruz9

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
noob question
i update my may CFW-sysmmc throu ChoiDujourNX
am i wrong or do i need to update CFW emummc ChoiDujourNX not the cfw sysmmc

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx for the reply another question if sysnand is 10.0.4 and emumcc 10.0.4 can i update the frimware emumcc to 10.1.0 even if the sysnand is 10.0.4

-is it possible that what save in cfw sysand is reflected in cfw emumcc vi versa if it is posble how do you do it
You can update the emuMMC to 10.1.0 while leaving the sysMMC on a lower system version. However, if the sysMMC is on 10.0.4, you can't use it for online play. If the system version on your sysMMC is 10.0.4, and you're still able to run CFW, that also means your Switch is not ipatched. So, why are you using an emuMMC?

If you want to transfer your save files from one MMC to another, either copy the entire MMC to the other, overwriting one of them, or copy the save files from one to the other using JKSV (easy) or a computer option (more cumbersome, but paranoid people do this so they don't dirty the NAND). JKSV is potentially safe if done offline and without using hacked save files.

noob question
i update my may CFW-sysmmc throu ChoiDujourNX
am i wrong or do i need to update CFW emummc ChoiDujourNX not the cfw sysmmc
Whichever one is clean should not be updated with ChoiDujourNX.

Hi,

I have an ipatched Switch on 4.1.0 and I've been trying to self-host the pegascape exploit but I have not been successful. I tried to find a tutorial for it or a video but I was unable to.

I followed the instructions on the readme file but after typing in "npm install" I get some errors. And then i typed in the following command "[sudo] node start.js [--webapplet] [--ip <html_server_ip_override>] [--host <dns_server_ip_override] [--disable-dns]" and i get more errors. This was all done on Windows 10. I ran the powershell window in the pegascape master directory.

I would really appreciate any help in case you know why I am getting errors. I have never self-hosted other exploits so am not really sure whats going wrong. Thank you for your time.
To be clear, it works with the online exploit, yes?

My game downloaded finally, however wouldn't install in Goldleaf via USB, did seem to work when I copied it onto the SD card and installed via Tinfoil until it got to the very end and said import ticket failed, this could be due to corrupted file or missing sig patches.

Menu comes up saying I don't have permission to play this game, guessing it checked against my account online?

Any other ideas to get it working?
In blawar's Tinfoil, turn Install Unsigned Code to Yes in the Tinfoil settings. If that doesn't work, then are you sure you're using Atmosphere with fusee-primary and the appropriate signature patches?

Last edited by Lacius,

deejaybenji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It now installs and doesn't provide an error but I still get the checking if this game can be played message, sure it's something simple though right? Sig patches or something?

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can update the emuMMC to 10.1.0 while leaving the sysMMC on a lower system version. However, if the sysMMC is on 10.0.4, you can't use it for online play. If the system version on your sysMMC is 10.0.4, and you're still able to run CFW, that also means your Switch is not ipatched. So, why are you using an emuMMC?

If you want to transfer your save files from one MMC to another, either copy the entire MMC to the other, overwriting one of them, or copy the save files from one to the other using JKSV (easy) or a computer option (more cumbersome, but paranoid people do this so they don't dirty the NAND). JKSV is potentially safe if done offline and without using hacked save files.

Whichever one is clean should not be updated with ChoiDujourNX.

To be clear, it works with the online exploit, yes?

In blawar's Tinfoil, turn Install Unsigned Code to Yes in the Tinfoil settings. If that doesn't work, then are you sure you're using Atmosphere with fusee-primary and the appropriate signature patches?

Yep it works with the online exploit but due to my unreliable internet, I am trying to set up an offline version :/

tommaloney

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can I get a clear answer on if amiibos work with sos? I have read discussions saying both it works and it don't. I just need a yes or a no

Thanks guys

deejaybenji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It now installs and doesn't provide an error but I still get the checking if this game can be played message, sure it's something simple though right? Sig patches or something?

So I replaced my exefes patches and kip patches with the ones in the Atmosphere post on here, Smash Bros now works, none of the DLC will install in goldleaf and now Tinfoil doesn't load anymore.

This is driving me insane!

Heimdallr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble installing NSPs after upgrading to a larger capacity MicroSD card. EmuMMC 10.1.0 and Atmosphere 0.13.0 launched with fusee-primary. My Switch is the original launch model.

When I try to install games with Tinfoil and standard crypto disabled, it throws an error saying it failed to import the ticket, suggesting missing sigpatches or a corrupted ticket database. With the standard crypto option enabled, the game installs but won't run. The console insists that I turn off airplane mode and go online first.

Trying to install a game with Goldleaf results in error 2145-0001. The games I'm trying to install worked just fine on the previous MicroSD card so I don't think they're bad dumps.

I don't know what else I can do to fix this. I've created a new EmuMMC from scratch with Hekate then switched to fusee-primary. I've installed a fresh copy of Atmosphere. I have the latest sigpatches in the correct location. The issue still persists.

Edit: Enabling Tinfoil's "Install Unsigned Code" option doesn't help.

Last edited by Heimdallr,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I replaced my exefes patches and kip patches with the ones in the Atmosphere post on here, Smash Bros now works, none of the DLC will install in goldleaf and now Tinfoil doesn't load anymore.

This is driving me insane!
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches (for Atmosphere v0.13.0)
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If you're using an emuMMC, make sure you add that to your Atmosphere settings. Even if you already think you did the above steps, do them again. Don't skip anything. Don't overwrite instead of deleting. Make sure you redownload everything, even if you think you already have it.

I'm having trouble installing NSPs after upgrading to a larger capacity MicroSD card. EmuMMC 10.1.0 and Atmosphere 0.13.0 launched with fusee-primary. My Switch is the original launch model.

When I try to install games with Tinfoil and standard crypto disabled, it throws an error saying it failed to import the ticket, suggesting missing sigpatches or a corrupted ticket database. With the standard crypto option enabled, the game installs but won't run. The console insists that I turn off airplane mode and go online first.

Trying to install a game with Goldleaf results in error 2145-0001. The games I'm trying to install worked just fine on the previous MicroSD card so I don't think they're bad dumps.

I don't know what else I can do to fix this. I've created a new EmuMMC from scratch with Hekate then switched to fusee-primary. I've installed a fresh copy of Atmosphere. I have the latest sigpatches in the correct location. The issue still persists.
If you're using an emuMMC, do the following:
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  7. Set "emummc!enabled = 1" in emummc/emummc.ini
  8. Put the SD into your Switch
  9. Enter RCM
  10. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If it still doesn't work in Tinfoil, turn on Install Unsigned Code in the settings.

Heimdallr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using an emuMMC, do the following:
  7. Set "emummc!enabled = 1" in emummc/emummc.ini
  8. Put the SD into your Switch
  9. Enter RCM
  10. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If it still doesn't work in Tinfoil, turn on Install Unsigned Code in the settings.

Tried all of that, didn't work. Seems initializing my console through emuMMC did the trick, though. Having no problems installing games now. Thanks!

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
on my switch my full capacity is higher than the capacity (design)....is that normal?
IMG_20200723_230549.jpg

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i believe i finally figured out y i cant get my acnh to update. after 6 times trying ovr 4 days. ugh. seems github mentions something bout dont remove archive. as i am not sure what it means i sure love to find out. i keep getting the error code 2005-0004 after the system tells me that it got done downloading the update only to find out it didnt dl the update and i get to redo this all ovr again. ive reformatted my card. readded the stuff. didnt do. idk wat else to do. all i wanted is to use a bit of hacking and to play acnh and chill. sheesh. now im just plain tired and getting grumpier by the second. anyone know how to fix this?? i could not add the 115gb to my card after the hacking process due to the card not having enough space. which is truly wat i think the whole prob is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??