Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QWERTY_YTREWQ said:
Is there a Twitter homebrew app to upload screenshots via the Switch?
Been googling and don't see anything about it. If you are here posting, you must have a pc or phone anyways, so just transfer to it then post to twatR. How often do you really need to post game screenshots anyways.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: QWERTY_YTREWQ

Manaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So assuming it is a bad boot0 or boot1, would a modchip help getting the console booted to hekate to restore the sysnands boot0 and boot1?

Which modchip would you recommend? Would the hwfly that is compatible with the oled work on a v1 patched switch? I'm thinking if I'm able to unblock it, I'd probably want to uninstall the modchip and put it aside for perhaps moding an oled in the future.

I'm going to head off now since it's 2am, I hope someone more knowledgeable from the community is able to give some input and advice.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Got it working following this post

https://gbatemp.net/threads/restore...-other-unpatched-switch-and-then-back.559402/

Gustavo24104

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I update and install DLC for physical games? Can I just install them with tinfoil?
followup question: is there any risk in doing this? Some guy told me that using phyisical games on the emunand would get me banned, but I doubt so

thank you!

huysolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Is there any way for me to connect my Retroflag controller with the Switch on Lineageos 18.1? The OS seems to not recognize the controller at all

Maxterjam

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi Guys.

I need a little help with a doubt i have about picofly. I´m planning to install the hwfly rp2040 chip i ordered from AliE into my switch lite. I have watched lots of videos about the installation, i have the tools and a little experience with micro soldering. The thing is that i have read some threads and messages here about people having black screens after inserting the micro SD with the files in the switch and the console does not boot after that even by removing the chip, and i dont want that to happen of course. My question is: Can a malfunctioning chip damage the console to the point it does not boot anymore or it was caused by a poor installation or a short circuit the installer caused? Any advices or things to take into account before proceeding with the installation? Thanks.

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys.

I need a little help with a doubt i have about picofly. I´m planning to install the hwfly rp2040 chip i ordered from AliE into my switch lite. I have watched lots of videos about the installation, i have the tools and a little experience with micro soldering. The thing is that i have read some threads and messages here about people having black screens after inserting the micro SD with the files in the switch and the console does not boot after that even by removing the chip, and i dont want that to happen of course. My question is: Can a malfunctioning chip damage the console to the point it does not boot anymore or it was caused by a poor installation or a short circuit the installer caused? Any advices or things to take into account before proceeding with the installation? Thanks.
Do you have the link for hwfly chip??

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
QWERTY_YTREWQ said:
Is there a Twitter homebrew app to upload screenshots via the Switch?
Been googling and don't see anything about it. If you are here posting, you must have a pc or phone anyways, so just transfer to it then post to twatR. How often do you really need to post game screenshots anyways.
I'm Ashamed to admit it, but I never clicked the "send to smartphone" option lol.
Works perfect! Thank you :)

WizardWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the best route for buying something from the eShop once you hack your Switch? I'm using the DNS that blocks Nintendo servers. Not a banned console yet. I want to buy an indie game proper.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the best route for buying something from the eShop once you hack your Switch? I'm using the DNS that blocks Nintendo servers. Not a banned console yet. I want to buy an indie game proper.
Assuming you made an emuNAND for CFW, and you kept your sysNAND clean, just boot into sysNAND and buy your game.

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I just restored my emummc and All games show cloud icon above them after, and I copy and pasted the emummc folder from my computer that I backed up, and now my switch deletes them when I boot emu up.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I just restored my emummc and All games show cloud icon above them after, and I copy and pasted the emummc folder from my computer that I backed up, and now my switch deletes them when I boot emu up.

I believe the data on the SD card has to match with what the NAND has when it was backup, if you restore a NAND with no game installed and game data from another time then it won't work correctly.

Reactions: BigOnYa

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the data on the SD card has to match with what the NAND has when it was backup, if you restore a NAND with no game installed and game data from another time then it won't work correctly.
Oh, that explains a lot because I restored it with nothing in the Nintendo folder to save time since it was 500gb, thanks at least I know the problem now.

Aki3341

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have all other parts,but I just cannot find the IRFHS8342PbF.can anyone tell me a replacement for it,the cable is also out of bounds ,too expensive cuz of shipping costs.

elMagnate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi guys, I'm a noob with MacOS and I think when i "replaced" the Atmosphere and Bootloader folders, I deleted all previous content inside of it.

I just wanted to update my Atmosphere and Hekate to the latest versions in order to have the 17.0.0 Firmware on Switch.

How bad is the fuck up? Did i just lost all my savefiles and such?

How can I boot again into the emunand cfw? The only way to load a cfw, I don't even know if its emunand or not (hopefully it isnt, because it appeared connected to the internet for a second). is to inject Fusee.bin payload in Hekate. No game loads of course, although I saw Mario Wonder installed, a game that wasn't loading in my previous cfw. So i do think is realnand CFW... :(

Loading as usual in Hekate gives me the error no main boot entries found.

I downloaded the sygpatches again,and placed them on the corresponding folders. Since it's been a while since i hacked the switch, i forgot the process and if possible i'd like to not start from the very beginning.

I have a fake RCMloader, btw, in case that's an issue.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm a noob with MacOS and I think when i "replaced" the Atmosphere and Bootloader folders, I deleted all previous content inside of it.

I just wanted to update my Atmosphere and Hekate to the latest versions in order to have the 17.0.0 Firmware on Switch.

How bad is the fuck up? Did i just lost all my savefiles and such?

How can I boot again into the emunand cfw? The only way to load a cfw, I don't even know if its emunand or not (hopefully it isnt, because it appeared connected to the internet for a second). is to inject Fusee.bin payload in Hekate. No game loads of course, although I saw Mario Wonder installed, a game that wasn't loading in my previous cfw. So i do think is realnand CFW... :(

Loading as usual in Hekate gives me the error no main boot entries found.

I downloaded the sygpatches again,and placed them on the corresponding folders. Since it's been a while since i hacked the switch, i forgot the process and if possible i'd like to not start from the very beginning.

I have a fake RCMloader, btw, in case that's an issue.

Replacing Atmosphere and Bootloader folder won't delete your saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7