Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ktempkin released a 12 page document which she submitted to Nvidia prior to releasing it to the public which should explain how it works on a more sophisticated level.
Interesting read! On the last page, talking about people stuck with unpatched Switch consoles, it mentions "It is suggested that consumers be made aware of the situation so they can move to other devices, where possible." Why didn't I think of that before? I could have gotten rid of my unpatched and get a nice, secure patched Switch instead. Truly a missed opportunity! :lol:

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"It is suggested that consumers be made aware of the situation so they can move to other devices, where possible." Why didn't I think of that before? I could have gotten rid of my unpatched and get a nice, secure patched Switch instead.

Truly a head-slapper, why would the consumer want a piece of hardware with a known security flaw. Those people better hurry up and sell their security-compromised devices on, idk, ebay or something, and get something that's fixed instead. Much better for the consumer, and myself :rolleyes:

Semerite

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If the Switch was that easy to brick, it would be considered the worlds most fragile console. Its possible the console didn't shut down properly or isn't properly powered on so we're going to make sure its fully turned off before doing anything else. To do that, first we'll try to turn it on in case its somehow off by pressing the power button once then we'll perform a manual shutdown by holding the power button for 15 seconds.

Now that its definitely off, do you use AutoRCM? If you're not sure, try plugging it into your PC again. If you don't have AutoRCM, it will just turn on like normal. If you do have AutoRCM, your computer will detect that its in RCM and you should be able to send a payload.
i remember that i activatet auto rcm but my pc just dont recognize it

mtnmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know about error code: 2153-1540 and audio issues? I suspect this may be my problem. The games installed fine, load fine, but the audio freezes a few seconds after loading and then the ugly error screen appears. I'm using a Better Gaming Megapackage so maybe it's something on there???

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know about error code: 2153-1540 and audio issues? I suspect this may be my problem. The games installed fine, load fine, but the audio freezes a few seconds after loading and then the ugly error screen appears. I'm using a Better Gaming Megapackage so maybe it's something on there???

SciresM commented on Dec 4, 2020 • error code: 2153-1540

1. "ResultAudioDspAbort" --> you probably have some kind of hardware issue with the dsp

Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You probably have some problem with the audio jack on the game cartridge slot daughter board.

Reactions: BigOnYa

mtnmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SciresM commented on Dec 4, 2020 • error code: 2153-1540

1. "ResultAudioDspAbort" --> you probably have some kind of hardware issue with the dsp
Thank you. I'll contact the guy who modded it. Hopefully it's fixable,
Post automatically merged:

You probably have some problem with the audio jack on the game cartridge slot daughter board.

Interesting enough my game cartridges play just fine.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting enough my game cartridges play just fine.

That is because the audio jack and the cart slot is one daughter board.

1701899765975.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see now. Can my problem be fixed? Should I try a different guy?

Your headphone jack is probably bad, did you try with a 3.5 mm headphone to see any sound, you need to replace the daughter board.

Screenshot_20230420_194300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230420_194307_Chrome.jpg

You need to find the one that works with your board or go with the universal one. I also want to point out using incorrect one cause problems with touchscreen.

sonofsun

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello, guys!

Sorry for my English.
Can you help me? I want to find app to stream my Xbox Series on Nintendo Switch (like Chiaki for PlayStation). I know, I can install Android and use official Microsoft Xbox App, but I think it’s redundant.
May be someone can port as homebrew this program github/unknownskl/ greenlight

Thanx

Nakus21

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, im having issues with a game in HOS.
I have a nintendo switch V2 with PICOFLY modchip installed. Im in atmosphere 17.0.1 and HOS 17.0.1. My problem is i was playing Disney Dreamlight in Atmosphere without problem, then i buy the game for playing online and some items rewards, but the game wont work in HOS, only works in Atmosphere. I get the error COULD NOT START THE SOFWARE, Please try again from the HOME menu.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any point to unlink the account on my emunand when I don't even have any internet settings in the emunand? It seems easier to just leave it there than having to take other methods to play some games that require an nnid linked. For that matter, is there a point of Ingognito or anything else if there isn't even an internet connection set up on the emunand?

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

0-volt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi i have 3 questions.
1. In dbi installer, i have a blacklisted game when check for title update. How to see that game Is blacklist?
2. When select on application title, in menu no appear dump to sd card or USB options. (This option is only on V1 console?)
3. In ATM appear 2123-0011 error on Mario kart 8 DX or when connect to WiFi.
Is strange that game Is working on base game. But the last update Is not working.
Note: firmware 17.0.0 ATM: 1.6.2E (only not work on emunand). Thanks

evviell

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello!
I'm trying to learn about different switch modchips for my switch oled but I cannot differentiate which modchip is which and which one is better?
Should I pick the instinct v6? How can I differentiate by picture the different modchips?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I'm trying to learn about different switch modchips for my switch oled but I cannot differentiate which modchip is which and which one is better?
Should I pick the instinct v6? How can I differentiate by picture the different modchips?

You have few options what you can install, you can either install Instinct NX V6, Hwfly V4/V5 OLED if you can find them, RP2040 HWFLY OLED or a picofly.

1702072986480.png

Instinctt NX
1702073060539.png

1702073016338.png

RP2040 Hwfly OLED

1702073099011.png

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any point to unlink the account on my emunand when I don't even have any internet settings in the emunand? It seems easier to just leave it there than having to take other methods to play some games that require an nnid linked. For that matter, is there a point of Ingognito or anything else if there isn't even an internet connection set up on the emunand?
Paranoia. Some people think there is a chance they will get banned if a hacked console shares the same account as an unhacked one. But there has been zero evidence to suggest this is the case. Furthermore Nintendo doesn't even ban accounts unless they partake in other types of illegal activity such as credit card fraud.

Your second question also hits the nail on the head. There is absolutely zero reason to use Incognito when removing the Wi-Fi settings not only accomplishes the same goal but is more foolproof. Although Incognito is touted as an anti-ban measure, it technically does not prevent bans; instead, it mimics them. What ultimately prevents bans is not using CFW or homebrew when going online. Incognito is once again only useful for those who are paranoid about the console magically connecting to the Internet.
My switch was banned a long time ago for pirating games I believe and I do miss the online play a lot so i'm just curious to see if anyone out there finally made a breakthrough for us that are banned and found a way to unban a hacked switch.
There is no way to unban a Nintendo Switch and there will never be one.

Hey dear users of gbatemp,
i just bought an unpatched switch with Fw 17.00. i did a factory reset and formated the sd card. After doing this there are still blank blocks on the switch menu (look at the picture). I know a Bit about switch hacking and i just want to insert the jig tool, Start tegracrm, inject a payload and start atmosphere. Is this possible with fw 17.00?
Thanks in advance!
Unpatched consoles are hacked using a hardware exploit so the software does not matter. In other words, the firmware is irrelevant.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

HansDampf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Paranoia. Some people think there is a chance they will get banned if a hacked console shares the same account as an unhacked one. But there has been zero evidence to suggest this is the case. Furthermore Nintendo doesn't even ban accounts unless they partake in other types of illegal activity such as credit card fraud.

Your second question also hits the nail on the head. There is absolutely zero reason to use Incognito when removing the Wi-Fi settings not only accomplishes the same goal but is more foolproof. Although Incognito is touted as an anti-ban measure, it technically does not prevent bans; instead, it mimics them. What ultimately prevents bans is not using CFW or homebrew when going online. Incognito is once again only useful for those who are paranoid about the console magically connecting to the Internet.

There is no way to unban a Nintendo Switch and there will never be one.

Unpatched consoles are hacked using a hardware exploit so the software does not matter. In other words, the firmware is irrelevant.

Thanks for the quick answer. And this weird blank symbols? Looks some kind of broken. But i can just enter recovery, inject a payload and run atmosphere? Without the risk of bricking etc.?

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_142415.jpg
    IMG_20231209_142415.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol