Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick answer. And this weird blank symbols? Looks some kind of broken. But i can just enter recovery, inject a payload and run atmosphere? Without the risk of bricking etc.?
Nothing about those blank symbols look weird to me. If there is nothing installed to the console, empty squares will be displayed on the home menu. Also if entering recovery mode, injecting a payload, and running Atmosphere came at the risk of bricking, no one would want to hack a Nintendo Switch.

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have two questions.

I setup my switch with the noob guide for CFW (rcm method)

When i click reboot in emunand and hold the minus volume, it does not go back to hekate, but just reboot emunand, how can i make it so when i click restart and hold the minus it goes to hekate?

Also i removed my serial number in emunand with tinfoil, now when it connects to wifi Atmosphere crashes (error 0100000000000025). How can i fix this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two questions.

I setup my switch with the noob guide for CFW (rcm method)

When i click reboot in emunand and hold the minus volume, it does not go back to hekate, but just reboot emunand, how can i make it so when i click restart and hold the minus it goes to hekate?

Also i removed my serial number in emunand with tinfoil, now when it connects to wifi Atmosphere crashes (error 0100000000000025). How can i fix this?
  1. You have to change the reboot_payload.bin in the /atmosphere folder to hekate. You can either make a copy of the current Hekate you use or download another one from the official GitHub page, rename it to reboot_payload.bin, then replace the one that currently resides in /atmosphere
  2. You have to restore your serial number because you can no longer blank your serial number in firmware 17.0 or higher. If you still need to use the Internet while blocking Nintendo's servers, you have to use 90DNS

Reactions: QWERTY_YTREWQ

HansDampf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nothing about those blank symbols look weird to me. If there is nothing installed to the console, empty squares will be displayed on the home menu. Also if entering recovery mode, injecting a payload, and running Atmosphere came at the risk of bricking, no one would want to hack a Nintendo Switch.

Okay, I dindn't know that. can i minimize the risk with using a special payload or an atmosphere Version? I hava another unpatched switch with v 16.03 and I use the payload "hekate_ctaer_5.6.5.bin" And AMS 1.5.4 S

Can i use this configuration for the unpatched v 17.00 switch as well?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I dindn't know that. can i minimize the risk with using a special payload or an atmosphere Version? I hava another unpatched switch with v 16.03 and I use the payload "hekate_ctaer_5.6.5.bin" And AMS 1.5.4 S

Can i use this configuration for the unpatched v 17.00 switch as well?
There are no "special payloads" or alternative versions of Atmosphere. If you're that paranoid about bricking the console, just backup your eMMC using Hekate before you ever launch Atmosphere. Also configurations are not console-specific; they can be used on any Switch.

HansDampf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are no "special payloads" or alternative versions of Atmosphere. If you're that paranoid about bricking the console, just backup your eMMC using Hekate before you ever launch Atmosphere. Also configurations are not console-specific; they can be used on any Switch.
I tried launching the payload, I pasted everything from the "justinsertthisstuff" Package to the root and launched. First it showed me an error ans now the hekate menu. Should I try to launch it?

It says warning: Nyx is missing

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_163316.jpg
    IMG_20231209_163316.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20231209_163428.jpg
    IMG_20231209_163428.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried launching the payload, I pasted everything from the "justinsertthisstuff" Package to the root and launched. First it showed me an error ans now the hekate menu. Should I try to launch it?

It says warning: Nyx is missing
I've never heard of that and combined that with the fact that its already giving you issues, I would recommend avoiding using it. Delete anything you downloaded from it as well as anything you put on your SD card and start fresh by following this guide.

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is Sys tweak available for the latest version of the switch firmware?
I found one file, but it freeze on the switch boot logo.

Edit:

Found it.

/custom-game-icons-tutorial-and-sharing-hub.574675/post-10206130

Last edited by QWERTY_YTREWQ,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone very smart to answer me: AUTO RCM option downside is not charging battery in sleep mode?
No, AutoRCM has no effect on sleep mode or the charge rate of the battery. AutoRCM only affects the ability of the console to normally boot up which instead causes it boot into RCM instead of OFW.
Is there a way to set one of those custom nintendo switch online pfp as a pfp on emunand?
You can try using Avatool

Reactions: QWERTY_YTREWQ

mspsch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for helping.

I had a error occur where joy cons couldn't connect to swich as airplane mode was stuff on and wouldn't toggle off.

I try to reset the switch. The Main issues is now when i boot in to Atmosphere I get this right as the NS logo comes up.

Error Code: (2002-4336) 0xB961E002
Program ID: 010000000000003e
Process Name: olsc
Firmware: 16.0.3 (Atmosphère 1.6.2-master)

What i have tried
- searching and deleting folder 010000000000003e but haven't found it
- updating hekate, Atmosphère and sig patches
- deleted atmosphere folder on SD card and replaced it with new version

Just a few more things.

There is nothing in content folder of Atmosphèrer,
I am using Fat32
Sysand works

Any tips

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for helping.

I had a error occur where joy cons couldn't connect to swich as airplane mode was stuff on and wouldn't toggle off.

I try to reset the switch. The Main issues is now when i boot in to Atmosphere I get this right as the NS logo comes up.

Error Code: (2002-4336) 0xB961E002
Program ID: 010000000000003e
Process Name: olsc
Firmware: 16.0.3 (Atmosphère 1.6.2-master)

What i have tried
- searching and deleting folder 010000000000003e but haven't found it
- updating hekate, Atmosphère and sig patches
- deleted atmosphere folder on SD card and replaced it with new version

Just a few more things.

There is nothing in content folder of Atmosphèrer,
I am using Fat32
Sysand works

Any tips
Uhhhh, okay, wow. You do realize that you're not supposed to factory reset the Switch while you have ANYTHING customized system-wise on it, right? This includes anything that modifies system titles or packages (such as the home menu or chat blacklist), including themes among other things. You'll need to remake a new emunand (I assume that's where your error is, since you said sysnand works) and lose all your data, as it is likely that something is completely borked in your emunand. The Nintendo support site says that the most likely fix is to completely power cycle the Switch, which means having your jig handy and disabling AutoRCM. If that doesn't work, then your only option is indeed to make a new emunand.

mspsch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhh, okay, wow. You do realize that you're not supposed to factory reset the Switch while you have ANYTHING customized system-wise on it, right? This includes anything that modifies system titles or packages (such as the home menu or chat blacklist), including themes among other things. You'll need to remake a new emunand (I assume that's where your error is, since you said sysnand works) and lose all your data, as it is likely that something is completely borked in your emunand. The Nintendo support site says that the most likely fix is to completely power cycle the Switch, which means having your jig handy and disabling AutoRCM. If that doesn't work, then your only option is indeed to make a new emunand.
Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify when i said reset, i really meant just turned it off and on again. Not a factory reset.

I did the power cycle with the switch. As instructed. Still they same Error.

Is there a way to keep saved files? Or have i lost it all?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify when i said reset, i really meant just turned it off and on again. Not a factory reset.

I did the power cycle with the switch. As instructed. Still they same Error.

Is there a way to keep saved files? Or have i lost it all?
Oh, I see. Well, the error you're getting is saying that it cannot upload one or more save files to the cloud, likely because one or more save files has the 'file is ready for archiving' option disabled (assuming you're on Windows), which can be remedied by right-clicking on the affected file and under 'Attributes', clicking 'Advanced' and toggling the option. The problem lies in how you're supposed to restore the save(s) without being able to boot your Switch... If you didn't mess with save data, then the only other option is that somehow your emunand is corrupted and it cannot even read your savedata, not just unable to upload it...

HansDampf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to copy downloaded tinfoil games from one switch to another in some Kind of way? So copy games in the Nintendo folder to another sd card and launch it on another switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe