Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna cry and hope someone can help me figure out this mess please.

Last night i managed to update my firmware using daybreak, installed the game i wanted, tested it and all was good.

I then tried to install something else and it did something to my sd card and all partitions vanished apart from one which now had some funky name.

I Accept i am going to have to re do the console and get cracking, formatted and re partitioned the SD and created a new emummc but when I try to boot CFW I'm getting the warning in red text 'unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported'

And anyone point me to the solution please.

Thanks, Steve.

Use the latest Atmosphere and Hekate.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sigpatches (the patches that make "backups" look legit and boot) are currently broken on 17.0.0. Use AIO Switch Updater to download the 16.0.3 update package (or download the update package manually) then Daybreak to downgrade back to 16.0.3 for the time being.
But that doesnt have anything to do with Sigpatches... Game works without mods, but crashes with... Both Scarlet and Violet using different mods.

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need to download the firmware and extract the zip to a folder on the SD card. Search Google for darth (you'll have to combine with another word to find it, unless you want to get Darth Vader results. :lol: )

Once the folder is sitting on your SD card, you can install it with daybreak (included with Atmosphere in the homebrew folder).

Can't help you any further, as I never even used nxdumptool myself. The picklock thing does fully support v17.0.0, as it does its job and dump the keys properly. The rest is up to you and nxdumptool. Maybe someone who uses that homebrew can help you, hopefully. Good luck!

I apologize, I must've misunderstood the instructions.

I attempted to boot into the updated version of atmosphere and hekate.

Held down volume up + power. Connected to PC. Started Tegra, it detected the switch. Injected fusee.bin.

Then the switch said "incorrect fusee version" and rebooted.

I've looked up that error, but I can't seem to get a consensus as to what went wrong?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sigpatches (the patches that make "backups" look legit and boot) are currently broken on 17.0.0. Use AIO Switch Updater to download the 16.0.3 update package (or download the update package manually) then Daybreak to downgrade back to 16.0.3 for the time being.
I checked when you posted this to make sure it wasn't two weeks ago, but you just did yesterday. For your information, firmware 17.0.0 is fully supported by sigpatches now. No reason to downgrade anymore. Please avoid misleading people.
I apologize, I must've misunderstood the instructions.

I attempted to boot into the updated version of atmosphere and hekate.

Held down volume up + power. Connected to PC. Started Tegra, it detected the switch. Injected fusee.bin.

Then the switch said "incorrect fusee version" and rebooted.

I've looked up that error, but I can't seem to get a consensus as to what went wrong?
Then you have an old payload. Make sure you use the one on the Atmosphere github. It's updated too.

Reactions: testing123

adnkc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated from 16.0.1 to 16.1.0 and now atmosphere wont boot up. I tried downloading new sd files but now it just flashes the atmosphere boot screen and just goes black. Please help. I was just trying to get mario rpg to work and now nothing works:(
Post automatically merged:

So I updated from 16.0.1 to 16.1.0 and now atmosphere wont boot up. I tried downloading new sd files but now it just flashes the atmosphere boot screen and just goes black. Please help. I was just trying to get mario rpg to work and now nothing works:(
I got it to boot... FIXED IT!!! :)

Attachments

• My Great Game - My Great Capture_2023-11-11_11-26-02.png
    My Great Game - My Great Capture_2023-11-11_11-26-02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited by adnkc,
Reactions: Blythe93

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have a micro sd from another console with the CFW emummc intact. I dont own that console anymore.
However i have all the games and saves on that card.
On my new console i would like to restore the game saves. I cant just pop in the old sd card and boot old CFW since its from a different console. What other options do i have?

adnkc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

I got it to boot...
now all my installers quit working

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked when you posted this to make sure it wasn't two weeks ago, but you just did yesterday. For your information, firmware 17.0.0 is fully supported by sigpatches now. No reason to downgrade anymore. Please avoid misleading people.

Then you have an old payload. Make sure you use the one on the Atmosphere github. It's updated too.
Dude, I didn't know sigpatches were updated? If you have nothing useful to say, then don't waste my time.

Last edited by PopcornSweetie,

MaximLufia

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a problem with Mario Kart 8, since the 2.0 update and now again with 3.0.
On the character selection screen, the new characters have a red "!" symbol and when I place the cursor over them the game freezes.
I've already uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset it to release version and it didn't work.
I searched here on the forum and on the internet and didn't find anything similar.
Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

Joe000001

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, it’s been a while since I don’t follow this community, when the mod chip for my console was expensive and difficult to get, now I learned that it’s a lot cheaper and I would like to ask for help. My switch serial starts with XKW1001 and I know it can only be hacked with a mod chip.
There are several post indicating Aliexpress but there are hundreds of options there as well. I don’t mind buying a beer to anyone who can help me. Guiding me buy the correct chip, and installation guide and setup.
Anyone willing to help. Thx.

Last edited by Joe000001,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, it’s been a while since I don’t follow this community, when the mod chip for my console was expensive and difficult to get, now I learned that it’s a lot cheaper and I would like to ask for help. My switch serial starts with XKW1001 and I know it can only be hacked with a mod chip.
There are several post indicating Aliexpress but there are hundreds of options there as well. I don’t mind buying a beer to anyone who can help me. Guiding me buy the correct chip, and installation guide and setup.
Anyone willing to help. Thx.

You can use Hwfly Core v5 or a Hwfly RP2040.

Joe000001

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can use Hwfly Core v5 or a Hwfly RP2040.
Thx. I search for both on Ali, can’t really tell which is.
I found the 2040 from the three eonet store
I cannot really find the core v5, could you help with the name of the store. Thx.

And which one is easier to install. Thx.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx. I search for both on Ali, can’t really tell which is.
I found the 2040 from the three eonet store
I cannot really find the core v5, could you help with the name of the store. Thx.

And which one is easier to install. Thx.

If you can't find it, it just mean they no longer stock it. About the same in term of difficulty level. Hwfly v4/v5 are better quality due to RP2040 Hwfly nand bricking problem.

matias21

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi
I made this account in hopes of fixing an issue i've been having for some time.
I turned off my switch while in atmosphere to remove my sd card (exFat) and now it won't turn on nor receive charge. AutoRCM was disabled before this. I tried button combinations, leaving it charged for an hour, changing the USB cable and entering RCM again (I'm using a paper clip jig if that helps). None of this worked and I'm concerned that it might be a hardware isssue since I know nothing about soldering or replacing parts.
I hope this is the right place to ask. Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo