Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A different bootloader than hekate, I use it with my sx os, as I also had problem with hekate loading sx os.
I don't how to setup correctly can u help me out .
1. Dropped the argon folder+bin sd card root
2. Hecakete payload and fuse bin in the argon/payload folder nothing happened
im thinking the sd card need to format first with the switch but I can't do that cause switch can't power up without a boot loader

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't how to setup correctly can u help me out .
1. Dropped the argon folder+bin sd card root
2. Hecakete payload and fuse bin in the argon/payload folder nothing happened
im thinking the sd card need to format first with the switch but I can't do that cause switch can't power up without a boot loader

Just change your payload.bin to Argon-NX, you be able to load SX OS with Argon NX

https://github.com/Storm21CH/ArgonNX-SE/releases/tag/v1.9-SE

Reactions: shinwg

steve_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still having problems :(

After upgrading my O.S through daybreak and managing to solve the issue where games would not install, something then got corrupted and I had to totally re do my SD card.

Then after downloading the SD card setup from SDsetup.com I could not boot Atmosphere,Not sure why the SD setup from SD setup.com does not work, I've tried various downloads with different options but it also seems to be an out of date version it supplies, is there another source for pre configured SD card setups?

Iwas told to make sure the newest versions of hekate and Atmosphere where being used, after going through everything, the only setup I can get to boot is one where I manually downloaded hekate and atmosphere from github and believe I have the newest versions installed.

So now my switch will once again boot cfw but I'm back to games refusing to install!

On my switch now is Hekate 6.0.7, Atmosphere 1.6.2 on version 17.0.0 firmware.

Any ideas please

Thanks, steve

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having problems :(

After upgrading my O.S through daybreak and managing to solve the issue where games would not install, something then got corrupted and I had to totally re do my SD card.

Then after downloading the SD card setup from SDsetup.com I could not boot Atmosphere,Not sure why the SD setup from SD setup.com does not work, I've tried various downloads with different options but it also seems to be an out of date version it supplies, is there another source for pre configured SD card setups?

Iwas told to make sure the newest versions of hekate and Atmosphere where being used, after going through everything, the only setup I can get to boot is one where I manually downloaded hekate and atmosphere from github and believe I have the newest versions installed.

So now my switch will once again boot cfw but I'm back to games refusing to install!
On my switch now is Hekate 6.0.7, Atmosphere 1.6.2 on version 17.0.0 firmware.

Any ideas please

Thanks, steve
Did you copy over the newest sigpatches - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/
I reccommend using newest version of DBI to install games using 17.0 FW- Google DBI installer
I also reccommend running Lockpick (renamed PickLock for 17FW) payload once to get your keys file on sd card. (Some installers need keys file on sd card.) - https://gbatemp.net/threads/lockpick_rcm-payload-official-thread.532916/post-10266016

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Blythe93

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing work but finally get to work formatter fat32 gui was the problem. a friend told to use rufus fat32 64 kluster and it worked

Switch use MBR, primary partition, so as long you formatted it correct it should work fine, doesn't matter if you use Guiformat, or Rufus, most people doesn't use Rufus for the switch SD card formatting. 32 or 64 kb doesn't really matter, if you use 64kb it just mean it take up more space on the SD card.

Reactions: BigOnYa

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Setup DNSMitm and you be able to blank out your serial number.

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM
Thank You SO MUCH. I already had set up DNSMITM and have 90DNS as added "protection"

I should be good right? as long i keep my emunand offline? (I am using my stock system nand (not atmosphere) for legit games and online play)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You SO MUCH. I already had set up DNSMITM and have 90DNS as added "protection"

I should be good right? as long i keep my emunand offline? (I am using my stock system nand (not atmosphere) for legit games and online play)

Yes you would be fine, can't go online when the serial number are blanked out, even though you are safe to use wifi.

• Love
Reactions: PopcornSweetie

charliedunkers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Hi all

Bringing the switch out of basket again :)

Its been running on AMS 0.19.2 and using hekate 5.5.5 and on fw 11.0.1

Is there something i should think of if i want to update AMS to the latest version ?

Will the latest AMS 1.6.2 work with the fw 11.0.1 and hekate 5.5.5 or i need to upgrade it aswell ?

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch use MBR, primary partition, so as long you formatted it correct it should work fine, doesn't matter if you use Guiformat, or Rufus, most people doesn't use Rufus for the switch SD card formatting. 32 or 64 kb doesn't really matter, if you use 64kb it just mean it take up more space on the SD card.
Guiformat didn't give me an option just formatted to 32 fat32 but Rufus changed it to MBR ok so 32 is better than 64. thanks for your help

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i install a .nsp or .xci on my switch's emunand with both 90DNS and DNSMITM. Is it possible for me to get console banned? Can Nintendo track my play history while my PROD_INFO blanked out?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i install a .nsp or .xci on my switch's emunand with both 90DNS and DNSMITM. Is it possible for me to get console banned? Can Nintendo track my play history while my PROD_INFO blanked out?

As long 90DNS doesn't go down and DNSMitm doesn't get disabled, you should be fine as long your serial number are blanked out and you keep your sysnand clean of pirated game.

Reactions: PopcornSweetie

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

Thank you
What happens when you try booting CFW sysMMC or emuMMC through Hekate?
Hi all

Bringing the switch out of basket again :)

Its been running on AMS 0.19.2 and using hekate 5.5.5 and on fw 11.0.1

Is there something i should think of if i want to update AMS to the latest version ?

Will the latest AMS 1.6.2 work with the fw 11.0.1 and hekate 5.5.5 or i need to upgrade it aswell ?
No because updating CFW is always the first step whenever updating your setup. There is no reason to not be on the latest version of CFW because all current and newer versions of CFW always support the current firmware as well as all previously released firmware versions. A newer version of CFW doesn't stop suddenly supporting older firmware versions. That would be ridiculous. Not everyone will be on the same firmware version when using CFW.

Reactions: Blythe93

animuz1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I only used pixelshop to install games. Now it is gone, I don't know how to install games at all. What is the best way to download and install games now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u, sorry playing Starfield, n have tablet by me on chat, but was exploring a planet
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/HPLSV2Aw_5g?si=y3z9wnK12LnUCWG0