Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Minkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am so lost on what to do, some please help I've updated both atmosphere, hekate the firmware and the newest sigpatches. I'm losing it bros

Attachments

• 20230703_091135.jpg
    20230703_091135.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 26

linkref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i heard that the new hwfly based on rp2040 had some difference, like you don't need to solder any resistor, is that true for the hwfly lite rp2040 ?

Do you have any diagram for that ?

Thanks a lot !

pakinaussie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a OFW V2 where I have a Legit Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
I Bought a Second Pico Fly Switch
I would like to transfer my Save file (And Profile if possible) From OFW V2 switch to CFW Switch. (After Save editing)
Thankyou

sadish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looking to buy this switch, does anyone have an idea of what modchip is installed and what files do i have to download for it ?
Screenshot (5).png

RookieHaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am new to switch modding and I just succeeded in installing mods for smash bros ultimate for the first time today, but I am having a bit of an issue. Half the time right before a battle begins when the character portraits are on display, the game crashes. I’ve installed all my mods from gamebanana, and I know that the mods aren’t corrupt or installed incorrectly because half of the time I can get them to work, but other times they crash at the loading Screen. For example, Amy Rose over Ike will sometimes work and a four player smash fight with other modded characters, and other times it’ll crash on the one versus one with no other mods enabled. Is there any trick to reduce the chances of the game crashing at the load screen?

I also decided to delete all of my mods and install them one at a time to test them out and all of a sudden, my Silver over Sonic mod isn't working, it was working fine yesterday though with no crashes. Shadow over Sonic still works though, even when I combine it with the legacy moveset mod. In case it helps to know; I am currently running on Smash version 13.0.1, ARCopolis version 3.14.0, Atmosphere 1.5.4, CFW 16.0.3, and Skyline (I forgot which version, but it should be the latest one)

Edit: Ok after doing some more testing, the Silver mod only crashes my game when I try to play as him. But when I fight him then the game and mods work fine, why could this be happening?

Last edited by RookieHaxer,

Superghetto420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I just ordered an hwfly 2040 and I was wondering if anyone could shoot me in the right direction to find the current firmwares. And maybe a thread on it

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Returning noob here , original switch with maybe an update from the 1st few months of release and using the old paid os , any tips on how to update and be up to date on the latest few and such .

sadish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so i just bought this switch, and after installing the hats files on a microsd and putting it in the switch, it bluescreens... is it dead?
IMG_3867.jpeg
IMG_3868.jpeg

baobao43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get error messages when I tried to delete the atmosphere/contents folder and also when I deleted the old firmwares from the firmware folder. However, after it freezes and I refresh, the files are in fact deleted. They aren't there anymore but it is strange that started to happen.

I am accessing the files via Tegra memloader and sometimes DBI. In both cases my PC gives me an error that it can't delete files but when I refresh, they are in fact gone.

Is this a sign the SD is corrupt? Or what should I do? Everything works fine still.

"...could not be deleted. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected."

But after I press cancel or Skip, the files are still gone after I refresh.

Last edited by baobao43,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM