Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but just to make sure I also just checked sysNAND as well, can't see anything there.
Well if you're sure that they were downloaded in emuMMC and you restored a backup that was made after they were downloaded but still don't see the games, then I'm afraid I don't know where the games are. Worst case scenario is you will simply have to redownload them.

DoopPooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if you're sure that they were downloaded in emuMMC and you restored a backup that was made after they were downloaded but still don't see the games, then I'm afraid I don't know where the games are. Worst case scenario is you will simply have to redownload them.
Ah alright then I tried my best. Thank you very very much for all the help you gave and I hope you have a good day.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Niyoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You update the payload file on the dongle.

1. Well, you have to install every DLC file which depends on the game since some games package all the DLC as one while others have multiple DLC installments. As for updates, you only ever install the latest update
  2. Try launching TinWoo Installer using title override meaning hold R over an existing title to open the homebrew menu then launch TinWoo Installer
Eveything worked! Finally I made it to the end (almost, still have to install theme)! Thank you all on this forum for being helpful and kind, I wouldve never done it without you all :D

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using NXdumptool to dump a game file that's 5gb, my SD card is formatted to FAT32, I selected "yes" for the file splitting option, but I couldn't the dumped file anywhere on the SD card. I checked the size of everything and it's only 4.9 GB (the dumped file is 5.19 GB) but I did notice the 5gb of space was used on the SD card compared to before the dump.

Where is the split file located at? Is it somehow hidden?

stalloneem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_20221130_191659238.jpg
    IMG_20221130_191659238.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using NXdumptool to dump a game file that's 5gb, my SD card is formatted to FAT32, I selected "yes" for the file splitting option, but I couldn't the dumped file anywhere on the SD card. I checked the size of everything and it's only 4.9 GB (the dumped file is 5.19 GB) but I did notice the 5gb of space was used on the SD card compared to before the dump.

Where is the split file located at? Is it somehow hidden?
If NXDumptool determines that it needs to split it will create xxx.00, xxx.01, etc., etc. there won’t be any hidden files. They will all be in a folder (that will look normal under windows) that simply has the archive but set.
How are you determining space used? Are you sure you are using the same metric? GB != gb

E: I’m dumping my Super Mario Odyssey right now and will walk you through it:

image.jpg
In this image it’s telling me it;s writing the 00 file.

image.jpg

In this one we have moved on to the 01 file.

2FD8D9C4-F724-4C51-B24A-93A9F1F498BA.jpeg

If you look at it from the Switch perspective it LOOKs like it is a regular nsp file...HOWEVER

1669859435286.png

If you open it in Windows you will see that what looks like an nsp file on the switch is ACTUALLY a directory with the archive bit set and inside that directory you will see file 00 and 01 as initially indicated in the dump process with 00 being 4GB and 01 the remainder.

Last edited by binkinator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.