alexbrarjohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was getting that stupid error.

#1 FTP to your Switch
#2. Go to switch Folder and delete Goldleaf folder.
#3. Download fresh nro from Github and put it in or go to the AppStore and get it from there.

Try again and it should work.
tired but the same issue continues

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
So I should change this

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 1
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 0

To this

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 0
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 1

And then update the console again? sorry if that seems obvious but I've been out of tune for a while

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I should change this

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 1
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 0

To this

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 0
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 1

And then update the console again? sorry if that seems obvious but I've been out of tune for a while
No, just add nogc = 0 to the bottom and boot the system.

Reactions: Esppiral

Erdonaldo89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello again i need advice, my switch firmware is on 8.0.1 and i want to update without risk, how to update ?
im running cfw (old atmos 0.8.10) help please.

edit: okay i updated cfw with latest atmos but im still wondering to update via switch or via choixdujour and what the fuse is so important for ?
i understand that i have option to burn them or not ?

Last edited by Erdonaldo89,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again i need advice, my switch firmware is on 8.0.1 and i want to update without risk, how to update ?
im running cfw (old atmos 0.8.10) help please.

edit: okay i updated cfw with latest atmos but im still wondering to update via switch or via choixdujour and what the fuse is so important for ?
i understand that i have option to burn them or not ?
Fuses prevent downgrading so when you update without burning them, you can downgrade to lower firmware versions in the future. This is in case a better exploit is released on lower firmware versions such as a hypothetical untethered coldboot exploit. If you are content with using a jig and USB cable or equivalent to achieve CFW, then fuses do not really matter. But since there are no advantages to burning fuses, I recommend trying to burn them whenever possible.

Reactions: Erdonaldo89

slash260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, currently on the latest FW 9.0.1 on both my sysNAND and emuNAND. If there was an update out, for example, 9.0.2 could I safely install that on my sysNAND and leave my emuNAND on 9.0.1? Wouldn't that create a fuse mismatch and not let me boot into my 9.0.1 emuNAND?

Thanks!

dangobear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I'm looking for some confirmation before I go trigger happy with updating.

My Switch is currently on 8.1.0 and I installed Atmosphere after backing up sysNAND. However, I wasn't able to remove my Nintendo account as I hadn't updated to the latest 9.0.1.

So I've now restored sysNAND, the Switch is on 8.1.0 again - do I simply update it officially, remove my Nintendo account, make a sysNAND back up of 9.0.1 (no linked Nintendo account + add proxy settings first to be on the safe side) and use this for future backups? Then repeat the "restore sysNAND, update it officially, make a new clean backup, re-install Atmosphere" process for any new versions.

I don't mind burning fuses; what's more important to me is keeping sysNAND as clean as possible for online play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them