Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it went to fast no one could screenshoted. should i connect the joycons? or restart in rcm?

At this point you sound extremely unsure of everything you are doing. I advise to go back to one of the guide re-read the whole thing and check where you could have gone wrong. If that doesn't help restart from scratch.

It is impossible to help you based on what you are describing.

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i didnt do nothing wrong, who made the zip with all the things did something wrong if it didnt work but i think it did work now, will upload a screen
here is the screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-26-14-25-17.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-02-26-14-25-17.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by boooluk,

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when i first did it it said failed to load and went quick, now i filmed and made a screen, and i think it worked right? it asks me to connect the joycons now

Last edited by boooluk,

Sno206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I was wondering what my next move is if I want to play game back ups.

I have a day one switch running 7.0.0, which I have set up so I can Boot via RCM into the latest version of Atmosphere. I have Retroarch with roms set up, but wondered what my next move for running my switch game back ups is? Is it possible on my current set up just running atmosphere?

The stickied guide recommends REINX however it does not support my firmware version yet.

Thanks

Last edited by Sno206,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

I have a day one switch running 7.0.0, which I have set up so I can Boot via RCM into the latest version of Atmosphere. I have Retroarch with roms set up, but wondered what my next move for running my switch game back ups is? Is it possible on my current set up just running atmosphere?

The stickied guide recommends REINX however it does not support my firmware version yet.

Thanks
You need to install sigpatches so that you can install .nsp games.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you very much! You are very gentle! (Are you paid by gbatemp? :D)

nope, I do this for free of charge

Got a question about something I can't get my head around:

So I finally updated from 6.0 to 6.2 using ChodujourNX. And I updated my Reinx on the SD card and the payload I sent.

I also put goldleaf on my SD card to use instead of tinfoil.

-Updating to 6.2 went fine.
-Updating Reinx went fine.
-Using goldleaf to install 2 NSP games went fine.

But one thing didn't go fine:
I also tried using goldleaf to install the latest update for SSBU.
First time I did this the progress bar went ahead but it crashed the switch like 1/4 into the progress.
After that I tried it another 2-3 times. And it always crashed the switch instantly after I started to install the update nsp.
After that I could still launch SSBU, so it didn't corrupt the base game

So I thought why not try my old tinfoil. And you know what it worked fine to install the update.

What could cause goldleaf to fail?

Is it because I installed the base game using tinfoil a few months back. And now tried to install the update using goldleaf? Aren't you allowed to do that?

Any clarification would be welcome.

which build of goldleaf? build 0.4 is known to be buggy, use build 0.3 or the 0.5 nightly

Thanks

1) make a nand backup + boot0/1 then use choidujourNX to downgrade to 6.2 using the system initialisation option (use checkpoint to backup saves first) then use reinx

2) Use the latest release of kosmos + sigpatches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello!