Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
again delete everything on sd? reinx has autorcm and those cartridge patches to not burn efuses and cartridge slot fusses?

Sno206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to install sigpatches so that you can install .nsp games.
Thanks for your reply, been reading into this, and seems I need some software to install sigpatches and game backups. Can you recomend any working with my set up. I read devmenu but cannot find a source or download anywhere.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your reply, been reading into this, and seems I need some software to install sigpatches and game backups. Can you recomend any working with my set up. I read devmenu but cannot find a source or download anywhere.

kosmos for the sigpatches, as for devmenu we can't distribute it, it should be on discord anyway this the sha256 of the legitimate copy you need

09A1AE8D9E168E88B5A52ECB4F06834AE343DA2D7D06FBDECCA66F488BA71B6E

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I'm planning to buy a Switch this year, but unfortunately, I might not be able to afford any game I want for it. So I took hacking into consideration.

I've been using many guides and suggestions for DS hacking back in the day, when I could use a flashcart to run my roms as simple as that.
The 3DS hacking scene and all it's 3DS guides seem way more complicated to me, so I was too stressed about hacking my 3DS since i didn't want to brick it.
Unfortunately, that seem to be the case for me with Switch hacking as well.
In both scenes, even the noob-friendly guides were too hard for me to understand.
I'm not even sure if there are 100% safe methods for Switch hacking yet.

So my question is: Is 2019 a safe time to buy a Switch and hack it just for the sake of running game backups? And if it is, how safe are the current methods for it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning to buy a Switch this year, but unfortunately, I might not be able to afford any game I want for it. So I took hacking into consideration.

I've been using many guides and suggestions for DS hacking back in the day, when I could use a flashcart to run my roms as simple as that.
The 3DS hacking scene and all it's 3DS guides seem way more complicated to me, so I was too stressed about hacking my 3DS since i didn't want to brick it.
Unfortunately, that seem to be the case for me with Switch hacking.
In both scenes, even the noob-friendly guides were too hard for me to understand.
I'm not even sure if there are 100% safe methods for Switch hacking yet.

So my question is: Is 2019 a safe time to buy a Switch and hack it just for the sake of running game backups? And if it is, how safe are the current methods for it?
The longer you wait to buy a Switch, the lower your chances of finding a vulnerable unit. This is because the current exploit is hardware-based and Nintendo began distributing units that have the exploit patched from the factory. There are also rumors of a new Switch revision coming soon which will most likely be more secure than the current one making finding exploits even more difficult. In my opinion, the Switch exploit is leagues easier to setup and execute than the 3DS. To keep it extremely short, all you need is a paperclip (or something conductive), USB cable, and an SD card. There may likely never be a better exploit than the one we already have so if you don't buy a Switch now, you may never be able to hack the Switch in the future.

If you do want to buy a Switch now, pay attention to the serial number as this will determine if it can be hacked or not. You can find a list of safe serial numbers here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/ If you are having trouble finding a new unit with a safe serial number, you can always buy used from Amazon or eBay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!