Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

jacopastorius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
exFAT support is separate from firmware. All firmwares except 1.0 supports exFAT but not immediately; they need to be patched in order to do so. Nintendo only provides those patches for the latest firmware. But ChoiDujourNX allows you to patch any non-1.0 firmware to have exFAT support.
Couldn't i just update it officialy? My switch is not hacked yet

Viking_Redbeard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yetigamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to transfer my non-hacked game save data to another console without installing custom firmware and risking a ban? I'm a TO for Melee now and going to be doing Ultimate once that drops, concerned about having to unlock everything on every single console...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to transfer my non-hacked game save data to another console without installing custom firmware and risking a ban? I'm a TO for Melee now and going to be doing Ultimate once that drops, concerned about having to unlock everything on every single console...
Nintendo is offering cloud saves for anyone who purchases their online subscription so if you set the same Nintendo Account on both consoles, you can transfer the saves from one console to another without hacking.

Viking_Redbeard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yetigamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is offering cloud saves for anyone who purchases their online subscription so if you set the same Nintendo Account on both consoles, you can transfer the saves from one console to another without hacking.
That's a step in the right direction. Okay, cool. I appreciate the response.

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
TX OS user here. I’m on 5.1.0 and the game I want to play asks for a system update. Is it possible to play it without updating? Or should I just update? (If so how). Thanks.

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am about to start to update with ChoiDujourNX, ive seen in guides it ask to install with our without exfat support, if i currently HAVE exfat support do i have to install the new firmware WITH exfat support again? or does that just stays regardless?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am about to start to update with ChoiDujourNX, ive seen in guides it ask to install with our without exfat support, if i currently HAVE exfat support do i have to install the new firmware WITH exfat support again? or does that just stays regardless?

you will need to install again with choinx

Reactions: zerohealinzz

VEOS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I have a game which requires an internet connection for download e.g. 2K18
what can I do to make it work without an internet connection?

With kind regards

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX OS user here. I’m on 5.1.0 and the game I want to play asks for a system update. Is it possible to play it without updating? Or should I just update? (If so how). Thanks.
If its asking for a system update, and not a game update, update your firmware with the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.
where should I put my .xci files when installing them with zerotwo?
/tinfoil/zerotwoxci
I have a game which requires an internet connection for download e.g. 2K18
what can I do to make it work without an internet connection?

With kind regards
If you're on firmware 6.1, try downgrading to a lower firmware such as 6.0 or 6.0.1 then install and launch the game.

Reactions: Wanap

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DieHardjagged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Although since I've never seen anyone try this nor do I see any mention about save files, I don't know if they will be retained after the user accounts are wiped.

At this point i really dont care anymore if my account will be forever linked to this specific console, i will never buy again anything from the shop or play online again anyway.
All i want, is to get rid of the user and use a new profile.
I just write this, because i will never be able to unlink that account since im on lower firmware and better not connect again to the internet with that Switch.

Last edited by DieHardjagged,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed