Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have the game physically and want to play on stock, ideally on my other switch. I missed the BDSP mystery gift event so I used PKHX to get the item. Want to go for a shiny dex and for darkrai BDSP seems like the best option especially thanks to the blinking stuff. And since I want it to eventually end up in Pokemon Home that means sysnand
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the Pokemon related stuff, so someone else more knowledgeable should tell you better. Just be careful with modifying stuff on your sysNAND, editing saves included. That could lead to a potential ban.

DonAarya9163

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for interpreting correctly…android.ini is what I was actually after. (Was thinking maybe it got overwritten in hekate_ipl.ini but that’s clearly not going to be the case.)

Does everything look good in /switchroot/android? coreboot.rom is intact?

Next we need to look at partitions using something like AOMEI or EaseUS. Make sure all the partitions are intact. Please post a screenshot of your partitions.
Hey. I know it's 2 years later but... I don't even have a coreboot.rom. it says "Payload file is missing! (switchroot/android/coreboot.rom) Failed to launch payload!"

ultraforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You'll need to update the game and possibly sigpatches as well, maybe reinstall the game as well.
how should that be done, using a homebrew app, using match version with local users? It would seem a bit odd that I need to update sigpatches since I only started doing homebrew stuff with the Switch three weeks ago.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
how should that be done, using a homebrew app, using match version with local users? It would seem a bit odd that I need to update sigpatches since I only started doing homebrew stuff with the Switch three weeks ago.
if you've recently updated both your emuMMC and sysMMC, you'll definitely need to update your sigpatches as well, unless you're already on the latest version right now? You can download them from this thread. If your game has stopped working after a system update, you can check this thread for some troubleshooting info.

I usually reinstall the game with DBI with the latest update as well. if that doesn't fix it, I clear the system cache by going into maintenance mode on emuMMC. Those two steps usually work for me.

ultraforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you've recently updated both your emuMMC and sysMMC, you'll definitely need to update your sigpatches as well, unless you're already on the latest version right now? You can download them from this thread. If your game has stopped working after a system update, you can check this thread for some troubleshooting info.

I usually reinstall the game with DBI with the latest update as well. if that doesn't fix it, I clear the system cache by going into maintenance mode on emuMMC. Those two steps usually work for me.
The game stopped working after recreating the emummc after updating the game in sysmmc. I’ve not downloaded new versions of the firmware since I started trying to homebrew it on the 5th of March.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I hacked my friend’s switch for him and it’s been working great. However, he just updated to version 18.0 and now when he clicks sysNAND with Atmosphere CFW (the middle option) on Hekate, it says HOS version not supported. The emuNAND still works. I told him I think he needs to wait for Atmosphere to get updated. Is this accurate? How long does it usually take if so?

Reactions: Blythe93

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all. I hacked my friend’s switch for him and it’s been working great. However, he just updated to version 18.0 and now when he clicks sysNAND with Atmosphere CFW (the middle option) on Hekate, it says HOS version not supported. The emuNAND still works. I told him I think he needs to wait for Atmosphere to get updated. Is this accurate? How long does it usually take if so?
Maybe stay on version 17.0 until new patches are released. The sigpatches repo has been taken down due to a DMCA by the big N.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He will have to wait till Atmosphere and Sigpatches are both updated. Could be tomorrow, could be next week.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe 1-2 weeks

1000014602.jpg

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI guys. My cat accidentally hit the update button on my switch whilst in sysnand, now my games don't work. What can I do?
It genuinely is for a friend but I just noticed how it sounded lol. My switch isn’t hacked, I prefer playing games online and just emulate for mods and such. Anyway, thanks guys :)

Reactions: Blythe93

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It genuinely is for a friend but I just noticed how it sounded lol. My switch isn’t hacked, I prefer playing games online and just emulate for mods and such. Anyway, thanks guys :)
oh, it wasn't meant to tease you in particular :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to get rid of the “ready to start system update” promt? I’m worried about accidentally updating
yeah you have to boot into recovery mode then reboot, that clears it. I forgot how to do that though, anyone remember? i think you power on while holding + and - to get into it but I haven't done it in a long while now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto