Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

90Ninety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

Can someone direct me as to the best way on using NSP updates ?

For example i have a Celest base NSP file , and an update NSP file .
I have tried 'SAK ', 'Switch update patcher' and 'Yanu' all have failed in different ways

SAK and Switch update patcher appeared to work but the games were not booting , Yanu gives a NDC error 'Cannot find' , and Switch update patcher

I was hoping to run the latest versions of the game emulated

Last edited by 90Ninety,

hazort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  1. emuMMC and sysMMC operate independently of one another so if you update one, it doesn't affect the other so updating only emuMMC is the only way you can update emuMMC. As for how to update emuMMC, you can use the homebrew app Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere
  2. New masterkeys are added every major firmware revision. However unless you are repacking games or datamining, there is very little use for these keys.
  3. Follow this guide if you have not found one yet
Thank you :) so if I'm correct i can update my emummc while keeping sysmmc and stock on the old firmware without problem?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to Transfer stuff from one emunand to another? I wanna make a new emunand cause my sysnand is Prior 17.0.0 and my current is 17.0.0. But I dont wanna loose my. Games and saves

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there a way to Transfer stuff from one emunand to another? I wanna make a new emunand cause my sysnand is Prior 17.0.0 and my current is 17.0.0. But I dont wanna loose my. Games and saves
what type of stuff? for saves you can use NXNandManager to extrac/Import, there is a thread dedicated to that here on gbatemp, or you can use JKSV to export on a NAND and then import the files on the other NAND.

Reactions: Blythe93

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saves I got ok I mean my installed games from one to another emunand... I ask cause they are both based on same sysnand.... Sorry my knowledge is not the best in this topic

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Saves I got ok I mean my installed games from one to another emunand... I ask cause they are both based on same sysnand.... Sorry my knowledge is not the best in this topic
Don't Worry, for Installed games you must install them on both (Emu)NANDs.

For transfer savegames you can:
on source NAND export all saves using JKSV and then import them on destination NAND also using JKSV

you can offline use TegraExplorer or NxNANDManager to export/import savegames files.
Post automatically merged:

you can migrate this thread about savegame on the thread dedicated to it>

https://gbatemp.net/threads/extract-save-from-nand-backup.514261/

Last edited by impeeza,

jeiosn150

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bonjour, j'ai acheté un hwfly rp2040 V4 sur ali express pour ma switch V2.
Cependant, après des longues heures à lire, m'informer et rechercher toutes les informations possibles et indispensables sur le sujet je ne trouve pas de tutoriel du moins français capable de décrire étape par étape. J'ai pu trouver pas mal de choses éparpillé un peu partout mais bon si il y avait un tuto de A à Z avec un HWfly après la pose au premier démarrage ça serait top. Merci d'avance.

Bonjour, j'ai acheté un hwfly rp2040 V4 sur ali express pour ma switch V2.
Cependant, après des longues heures à lire, m'informer et rechercher toutes les informations possibles et indispensables sur le sujet je ne trouve pas de tutoriel du moins français capable de décrire étape par étape. J'ai pu trouver pas mal de choses éparpillé un peu partout mais bon si il y avait un tuto de A à Z avec un HWfly après la pose au premier démarrage ça serait top. Merci d'avance.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wanna
Don't Worry, for Installed games you must install them on both (Emu)NANDs.

For transfer savegames you can:
on source NAND export all saves using JKSV and then import them on destination NAND also using JKSV

you can offline use TegraExplorer or NxNANDManager to export/import savegames files.

you can migrate this thread about savegame on the thread dedicated to it>

https://gbatemp.net/threads/extract-save-from-nand-backup.514261/
I wanna create New emunand of my sysnand cause my. Sysnand is Prior 17.x. My current emunand has many games which sys nand dont have. Wanted to know if I can copy the games of old emunand to my new emunand

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I wanna

I wanna create New emunand of my sysnand cause my. Sysnand is Prior 17.x. My current emunand has many games which sys nand dont have. Wanted to know if I can copy the games of old emunand to my new emunand
Easy piece, export all your Savegames on the current NAND using JKSV. BACKUP the folder from your SDCard.

Then create the new EmuNAND, install all games and restore savegames using again JKSV.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi all

Can someone direct me as to the best way on using NSP updates ?

For example i have a Celest base NSP file , and an update NSP file .
I have tried 'SAK ', 'Switch update patcher' and 'Yanu' all have failed in different ways

SAK and Switch update patcher appeared to work but the games were not booting , Yanu gives a NDC error 'Cannot find' , and Switch update patcher

I was hoping to run the latest versions of the game emulated
you just install Update NSP as a game.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wanted to avoid to install all games again. Not fun to install 100 games again. So I cant use the old emunand folder on the New?... Or my brain dont wanna get what I got told... Lmao

• Wow

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just wanted to avoid to install all games again. Not fun to install 100 games again. So I cant use the old emunand folder on the New?... Or my brain dont wanna get what I got told... Lmao
The problem is what the "installation" of the game is on the ---NAND so even if you copy the SD card files you need to edit the NAND, you can install games on batch, using Tinwoo, AtmoXL title installer, or DBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A