Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

McCorc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I use the latest firmware with the latest atmosphere. Just a small question: If I install Incognito, am I able to go online and play games online without being banned? If yes, only the games which is on the cartdrige or also the games on the sd card?

Last edited by McCorc,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I use the latest atmosphere. Just a small question: If I install Incognito, am I able to go online and play games online without being banned? If yes, only the games which is on the cartdrige or also the games on the sd card?

No, you can't even go online with incognito.

Last edited by Hayato213,

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, I use the latest firmware with the latest atmosphere. Just a small question: If I install Incognito, am I able to go online and play games online without being banned? If yes, only the games which is on the cartdrige or also the games on the sd card?
If you want to play online with the games you have on cartridge then the safest way is to do that in SysMMC using only OFW and then use EmuMMC with CFW for your other games. Keep in mind you can only play your cartridge games online. If you want to connect EmuMMC to internet then make sure you use incognito. Atmosphere can do that along with DNS mitm. But you will not be able to play games online in EmuMMC.

Escha

Trophies
Website
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com
XP
Country
South Africa
Hey,

I'm having issues booting fusee-primary. I can boot to Atmosphere through Hekate, but Tinfoil doesn't work. I got the latest sigpatches and Atmosphere.
Injecting fusee-primary does nothing, my Switch screen stays off.
It's a new SD card, formatted to fat32. I created emunand using Hekate.
What can I try?

Thanks in advance.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I'm having issues booting fusee-primary. I can boot to Atmosphere through Hekate, but Tinfoil doesn't work. I got the latest sigpatches and Atmosphere.
What can I try?

Thanks in advance.

You can either use cling wrap to fix tinfoil, if you run fss0 build Atmosphere, or use fusee-primary to load your Atmosphere. As for your Atmosphere problem with Fusee primary you can try latest build on Atmosphere github.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

https://github.com/Slluxx/sys-cw

Last edited by Hayato213,

Escha

Trophies
Website
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com
XP
Country
South Africa
Hey,

What can I try?

Thanks in advance.

I managed to get fusee-primary to boot by following a guide to format my SD card and pasting Just Insert the Stuff onto the card and nothing else. Tinfoil seems to work now, but it says I need a system update.
How do I make sure that Atmosphere is running on emuNAND?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Reactions: Hayato213

he11bringer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone help me, I was on 11.0.1 i think and i havent used my switch in awhileeeeeeeeeeeeee so i accidently clicked on start software update and now im on 12.1.0. when i try to boot into atmosphere(0.19.5) it just crashes, is there anything i can do? I can boot into hekate and go into OFW but dont know how to fix this... atmo, hekate, sig patches are all up to date. it crashes and says error code 2128-0101 (0xca80) after i launch cfw (sysnand) on hekate also when i try to inject reboot_payload/fusee from the atmos folder it also does the same crash thank you in advance

Last edited by he11bringer,

subydu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have access to my console backup anymore. FW 9.2.0 atmosphere 0.19.5 and hekate 5.5.8

Not sure how to proceed. Do I run Haku33? Have never gone online in sys or emu but it looks like I might've messed up my partition reformatting at some point because I see a couple NSPs on the main screen with the cloud icon to re-download. I've never gone online with sys or emu but assume sys is dirty if I'm seeing these on sys?

The tricky part is I'm trying to update ofw for emu from 9.2.0 to 12.1.0 and have only ever used choidujournx offline method, looks like that's no longer supported. From what I can tell you have to use daybreak by updating sys legitimately and again, looks like me going online will be problematic. Should I wipe everything and hope having never gone online I'll be alright, then just keep sys up to date online and use daybreak? Or can I try something like AIO updater, which looks like it still required internet access to update and I don't have 90dns or anything.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I don't have access to my console backup anymore. FW 9.2.0 atmosphere 0.19.5 and hekate 5.5.8

Not sure how to proceed. Do I run Haku33? Have never gone online in sys or emu but it looks like I might've messed up my partition reformatting at some point because I see a couple NSPs on the main screen with the cloud icon to re-download. I've never gone online with sys or emu but assume sys is dirty if I'm seeing these on sys?

The tricky part is I'm trying to update ofw for emu from 9.2.0 to 12.1.0 and have only ever used choidujournx offline method, looks like that's no longer supported. From what I can tell you have to use daybreak by updating sys legitimately and again, looks like me going online will be problematic. Should I wipe everything and hope having never gone online I'll be alright, then just keep sys up to date online and use daybreak? Or can I try something like AIO updater, which looks like it still required internet access to update and I don't have 90dns or anything.
If all you want to do is update to 12.1.0 then you can download the firmware from your computer and copy it to your SD card, then use Daybreak to install it from the SD card. No need to go online with your Switch. Just google 'Switch firmware'

Reactions: subydu

harticho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys. I'm about to buy a Switch (XAJ4004553 so it should be unpatched). Do I have to check something else if I ant to be able to use RCM / CFW ?
Tank you ;)

Last edited by harticho,

harticho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok thanks I edited my post. Yeah I know of the jig thig, I was more worried about an update the previous owner would have made or somethig like that...

OnHaDe

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone, I have the following issue:
I am trying to create a eMMC RAW GPP backup in Hekate, but everytime I get the error

Error reading 8192 blocks @ LBA 0387000, from eMMC(try 1)

with the backup eventually aborting and failing.

I have tried this with a SD formatted in Fat32 and exFat, a different SD in exFat, backing up USER seperately, and clearing the user cache, all of which yield the same result.
When attempting to create a full backup via NxNandManager I get a reading error in the application and the UMS popup in Hekate displays

Error: SDMMC Read!

The switch is not modified and works fine. The stock is 12.1.0.

Any ideas?

subydu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If all you want to do is update to 12.1.0 then you can download the firmware from your computer and copy it to your SD card, then use Daybreak to install it from the SD card. No need to go online with your Switch. Just google 'Switch firmware'

Thanks, if the 12.1.0 update folder isn't showing up within Daybreak when placed on the root of the SD does it need to be moved within the Switch folder or some other folder to be selectable for install?

Last edited by subydu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1