[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

working fine for me...I pm you

Last edited by Maupiti, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Fan

France
    Problem solved for @jkirk ;) and he problably found how much "things" can be done with his swtich.

jkirk and Draxzelex like this.
  3. schatzi123

schatzi123 Member
    Newcomer

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    i erased them all, and problem is still there,
    how about that I erase all files from sd cards, format to fat32, and put some usually stuff,
    is that a good idea?

4. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Fan

France
    You were on Exfat, ? so yes Do a clean install after formating your card to Fat 32 (do a backup of your saves before, and of your games of course)

5. schatzi123

schatzi123 Member
    Newcomer

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    no, fat32, can I use some another bigger card, or same card with formatting and clean install?

6. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Fan

France
    As you want.. Do a check of your sd with H2testw to be sure there’s no bad sectors.

BigOnYa likes this.
  7. Maupiti
    This message by Maupiti has been removed from public view by x65943, Feb 22, 2021, Reason: requested for deletion.
    Feb 22, 2021
  8. Nitsu29

Nitsu29 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I dont know if this is noob considered, but is there a hint that Modding on a patched console might be possible in the near future without Hardmodding?

9. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Fan

France
    You mean Erista patched ? Or Mariko unit ?

Last edited by Maupiti, Feb 23, 2021
  10. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Australia
    Not that I'm aware of, and if there is a way to do it without a modchip, no plans for it to be released will happen until EOL

BigOnYa likes this.
  11. schatzi123

schatzi123 Member
    Newcomer

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    hey Maupiti, I did what u said and SUCCESS, thank you very much, you and other from gbatemp are very good people. thanks again.

Maupiti and BigOnYa like this.
  12. SRGemC

SRGemC Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, does anyone has an updated tutorial on how to install Atmosphere on SX OS Switch that doesn't have a clean sysnand backup

My SX OS CFW is 10.5.0 and SX OS is 3.0.5. My switch is the first gen, unpatched and not banned. I find several tutorials and they say that I need to have a clean sysnand backup. However, when I first used SX OS, I didn't know how to create emunand so I think I installed some nsp files.

13. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You don't need a clean emuMMC backup. I have no idea why they recommend that because a clean backup is only useful for going online and not switching CFW. Just follow those guides but ignore that step.

14. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Fan

France
    I’m very glad you got it working, and for most of GBATemp members, we come here to help when we can. Enjoy your games, and mostly have fun.

BigOnYa likes this.
  15. Edwinem

Edwinem Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    Sweet! A noob section! This is truly where I thrive, belong and will stay and lurk until the day I die.

Say fellas, back in the day I used a gateway 3ds card to install and run emunand on my 3ds. I'm now thinking of running an emunand on my switch.

Is it me, or is installing emunand on a switch a whole lot easier than it was on a 3ds?

Last edited by Edwinem, Feb 24, 2021
  16. n0ir

n0ir Member
    Newcomer

Hi!

I have a Switch using SX OS. I have the latest SX OS and I'm ONLY using emunand. My 256 GB SD card is getting full and I'm wondering what I should delete from the card. I checked the storage capacity and it seems the Emutendo folder is by far the largest using ~125 GB. This seems resonable because I assume that's where all the installed games (.nsp) are installed.

However, what's stored in the Nintendo folder? It's almost 25 GB?

Can I remove something else? I have made a nand backup using the built in tool when booting SX OS.

upload_2021-2-24_17-53-1.png

17. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Well, a lot of the developers from the Switch scene are from the 3DS scene so they learned from whatever mistakes they made in the past to make better tools for today. You're also, unfortunately, one of the few people to say that doing something on the Switch is easier than the 3DS.

The Nintendo folder stores games and pictures for the Album. More specifically, it stores games installed that are installed to the SD card. Haphazardly removing games from that folder however is not recommended.

18. KevonW

KevonW Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Hi! A friend of mine accidentally updated the switch while in emuMMC. After injecting hekate, a "Unable to identify package1!" pops. I downloaded latest atmosphere and latest hekate, but the message is still there. What should I do? ;_;

19. derick

derick Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, I have a 11.0.1 sw and looking for jailbreak it. Any Tutorials in this case? Thanks!

20. BigOnYa

BigOnYa Sofa King Special

United States
    On the Switch, It's not called Jailbreaking, it's called hacking, and read this first :
    https://switch.homebrew.guide/index.html

Last edited by BigOnYa, Feb 24, 2021
    Draxzelex likes this.
  21. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Australia
    That also depends on the model switch it is

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH