Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You have another way to inject SX OS.bin payload? I boot SX OS from Hekate, so maybe try to run from that and see if you can do that without the SX Pro.

i am using hekate not sx pro (i have an rcm x86 thats why) thing is it worked that way 2 month ago...i stopped to use it ....i wanted to use it for usbhdd xci loading but now suddently it asks for a code

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using hekate not sx pro (i have an rcm x86 thats why)

If you only bought the license for SX OS you should check your email from who you got it from though, when I bought the license the seller provided a serial key to get the license require from SX OS website, kinda weird that it won't regenerate the same license for you.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you only bought the license for SX OS you should check your email from who you got it from though, when I bought the license the seller provided a serial key to get the license require from SX OS website, kinda weird that it won't regenerate the same license for you.

i said i have an sxpro and no code thats my prob

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i upload my license_request.dat...it asks me for an license code....before it didnt asked and gave me my license.dat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cause the code isn't stored on the SX Pro dongle, it is only the boot.dat that is on that.

you dont get any code with an sxpro dongle if you only buy an dongle because its preactivated

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i upload my license_request.dat...it asks me for an license code....before it didnt asked and gave me my license.dat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you dont get any code with an sxpro dongle if you only buy an dongle because its preactivated

Well it look like you need to get another license request for boot.dat on your SD card instead, and get another license, looks like you lost your license associated with the dongle. Or just use Atmosphere if you don't want to waste like 30 Euro.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me for being a total noob, im looking to get a mariko switch and someone will hack it for me via sx pro, after that will it be exactly be like the hackable v1 switch or there is a downsides

Can i multiboot cfw (atmosphere) ubuntu android and ofw ?
You cannot hack a Mariko with the SX Pro. You can only hack it with the SX Core which is a modchip that has be soldered inside of the console.

ShadowbannedAllstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I just recently got my first Switch, and I enjoy it very much. I am completely new to the Switch hacking scene, and so far I love it... however I have run into a big problem that is rather annoying.

I use the latest version of hekate, the latest version of atmosphere, goldleaf, and an app called "atmosphere updater" by a dev named exhumer. Today I downloaded and installed Octopath Traveler, Last Remnant, Astral Chain, the first Devil May Cry, and the 30th anniversary edition of Street Fighter. Octopath, Astral, and Street Fighter work, but Devil May Cry, and Last Remnant don't work at all: whenever I try to start them I get an error message stating "Unable to start software", and when I click anything it takes me back to the games menu.

I do use exhumer's atmosphere updater, so I suppose I have the required sigpatches. i just downloaded and installed the most recent versions of Atmosphere and Hekate today. However, the other day I did accidentally allow my Switch to upgrade the official firmware. I also installed the update to Last Remnant that I found on the same site as the nsp file. Is that what is causing this problem? If not, then what is?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I just recently got my first Switch, and I enjoy it very much. I am completely new to the Switch hacking scene, and so far I love it... however I have run into a big problem that is rather annoying.

I use the latest version of hekate, the latest version of atmosphere, goldleaf, and an app called "atmosphere updater" by a dev named exhumer. Today I downloaded and installed Octopath Traveler, Last Remnant, Astral Chain, the first Devil May Cry, and the 30th anniversary edition of Street Fighter. Octopath, Astral, and Street Fighter work, but Devil May Cry, and Last Remnant don't work at all: whenever I try to start them I get an error message stating "Unable to start software", and when I click anything it takes me back to the games menu.

I do use exhumer's atmosphere updater, so I suppose I have the required sigpatches. i just downloaded and installed the most recent versions of Atmosphere and Hekate today. However, the other day I did accidentally allow my Switch to upgrade the official firmware. I also installed the update to Last Remnant that I found on the same site as the nsp file. Is that what is causing this problem? If not, then what is?

If you are on 11.0.x you going to experience hiccups here and there, Atmosphere for 11.0.x are in pre release state so you will experience problem if you are on that firmware.

Reactions: ShadowbannedAllstar

Purpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,
This will be my very first time attempting to install Atmosphere and such to my switch. I made sure to order one that was not patched and it should arrive today. I ordered a jig but that will probably arrive much much later. While I have watched a few videos explaining the process to me (but leaving out advice and tips) , I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask the community here for their input too. I figure it couldn't hurt to get advice especially since it's my first time attempting something like this. Are there things, in particular, I should watch out for? Once I have Atmosphere installed and whatnot, what are my do's and don'ts? Thank you for any help and tips :)

Oh, I also used a serial number checker site but it also said I needed a dongle? But the video I had watched, there was no dongle used? (confused)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
This will be my very first time attempting to install Atmosphere and such to my switch. I made sure to order one that was not patched and it should arrive today. I ordered a jig but that will probably arrive much much later. While I have watched a few videos explaining the process to me (but leaving out advice and tips) , I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask the community here for their input too. I figure it couldn't hurt to get advice especially since it's my first time attempting something like this. Are there things, in particular, I should watch out for? Once I have Atmosphere installed and whatnot, what are my do's and don'ts? Thank you for any help and tips :)

Oh, I also used a serial number checker site but it also said I needed a dongle? But the video I had watched, there was no dongle used? (confused)

First thing is to do is make a NAND backup with Hekate, if the NAND is clean you can make a emunand and play your homebrew/backup stuffs there, and use the Sysnand for online if it clean NAND. Dongle replaces the need of a computer when it come to pushing a payload.

Reactions: Purpur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs