Hacking Question Switch isnt booting up after choidujournx + switch discharged (unofficial ReiNX 2.5.1)

lovebirdlover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch isnt booting for whatever reason. I didnt play it for a couple weeks so im sure it discharged. Anyways, cfw is installed on sysnand so no emu is made on this switch. When booting the payload with my dongle, i get this message:

Switch is currently on 9.2.0 updated with choidujournx
rit4j82

Last edited by lovebirdlover,

lovebirdlover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to inject a payload with an android phone and see if you have the same result.
I just need the bin file right? I dont need to modify my sd card or add anything to it right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What happens when you try to boot NEUTOS?
Im using reinx. I dont want to switch to atmosphere and the files on the sd since i have nsps installed on it already

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need the bin file right? I dont need to modify my sd card or add anything to it right?

Im using reinx. I dont want to switch to atmosphere and the files on the sd since i have nsps installed on it already
Switching to an Atmosphere port like NEUTOS is highly recommended. NEUTOS already comes with the necessary signature patches needed to run your previously installed games, so there's no harm in troubleshooting with it.

Xilith

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

yes

evertonstz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Switching to an Atmosphere port like NEUTOS is highly recommended. NEUTOS already comes with the necessary signature patches needed to run your previously installed games, so there's no harm in troubleshooting with it.

Don't know about this "highly recommended" part, but people that care and are interested about moving to Neutos should be aware about this:

For transparency per GPL request from r/switch-hacks sent to an unrelated third-party which does not represent me in any shape or form (official sub-reddit of the "ReSwitched") , this segment of text is here to inform that I am in compliance with the GPL license(s) of the projects included in this release. The offending binary distributed ( payload.bin, reboot_payload.bin provided both in the archive titled "atmosphere-0.11.1-neutos-7a0afe48+hbl-2.3.1+hbmenu-3.3.0.zip", and also a third time as a standalone release) is not part of the atmosphere project. It's a chainloader belonging to a third-party that is proprietary closed source software based off of Shofel2 (https://github.com/fail0verflow/shofel2). And everything else can be reproduced, as stated further below in the description.​

Copai1

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Try to install first a vanilla version of the newest Atmosphere on your SD card, ReiNX haven't had support for some time now.

Sent from my G9 using Tapatalk

Dmafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After update to 10.0.0 with choidujournx the sysnand boot normally but the neutos don't pass the green screen logo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't