Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude i think i can do normally with rcmloader and jig with lite beacuse rcm loader have a jig supporter

It has been explained to you , you need a SX Lite if you want to have access to CFW, which require opening up the unit and hard modding. Switch lite has no detachable joycon, so no right rail for jig.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Dude i think i can do normally with rcmloader and jig with lite beacuse rcm loader have a jig supporter
Dude...you have a switch lite. Where do you want to insert the jig? And if you had read the OP, you would know that consoles with XKJ, XJE, etc. Mariko consoles are. So, they are all patched. So the RCMLoader is completely useless in your case.

Reactions: Alexander1970

arus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My serial is XAJ400503 from the original post it looks like this serial might be patched so I looked for posts with similar numbers and some say its safe to buy. It is a used Switch from ebay so does the firmware matter as it may have been updated?
Thanks for your help.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My serial is XAJ400503 from the original post it looks like this serial might be patched so I looked for posts with similar numbers and some say its safe to buy. It is a used Switch from ebay so does the firmware matter as it may have been updated?
Thanks for your help.

You need to push a payload to see if it is patched or not.

gpvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Serial: XAJ4008273****
Serial on device matches serial on box: YES
Region: "EN, DE, FR, NL, RU, ES, PT, IT"
Firmware: 5 something
Color option: GREY
Store: retail
Was a bundle (if yes, which): NO
Purchase date: Jan 2020
Fusée Gelée works: YES

My switch was in (COOOOORECTED: NOT definitely patched, but) possibly patched category. "Old style" Joycon-detachable unit. Updated OFW to 8 something. Tried TegraRCMGUI. (Apparently, not that much) Surprisingly it worked reliably.

Last edited by gpvs,

gpvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Nope. Your unit is in the "possibly patched" category.

Serials between XAJ40046000000 - XAJ40083000000 are possibly patched

Right. My original claim about 'definitely patched' went from I don't quite remember which external site...maybe ismyswitchpatched-dot-com. Not from the head of this thread.

Homax

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So, I'm getting a switch for monster hunter, I found some new/old stock of this "Splatoon 2 bundle" in my country. The one with the neon green/pink joycons.
I can't confirm the serial number on it from the seller but It's new and sealed... Any info about this bundle? Apparently it's a pre 2018 thing, are they patched?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So, I'm getting a switch for monster hunter, I found some new/old stock of this "Splatoon 2 bundle" in my country. The one with the neon green/pink joycons.
I can't confirm the serial number on it from the seller but It's new and sealed... Any info about this bundle? Apparently it's a pre 2018 thing, are they patched?
Afaik the splatoon 2 bundles are from 2017. Should be a good chance that they are unpatched.

DoodMcDood

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hello, I just want to clarify something: does the fusee-gelee method work regardless of serial, or it still aplies? I know mine is patched, is a XKW switch.

JamieEisenreich

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what do you mean by that
sry
modding my old wiiu was easier

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and it says that XJ7005 and higher is patched definetly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum