Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

bingbingBOPOMOFO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello I was reading the OP and I realized I also have a XAK Nintendo Switch. I bought mine in Taiwan. So XAK units were also sold in Taiwan. I'm not sure if this helps but maybe important to document? If you have any questions I'll try my best to answer.

Flan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I saw on some facebook group saying that switch animal crossing edition is hackable, is that true? I thought the animal crossing edition console is released this year and the console released is definitely being patched. Am i wrong or ?

Fevis

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Guys ,ask of my question. I have a serial XAJ400521XXXXX. I know, that a man with nick @julian20 hacked his own switch with the same number.If he was able to hack, will it work for me?

Last edited by Fevis,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys ,ask of my question. I have a serial XAJ400521XXXXX. I know, that a man with nick @julian20 hacked his own switch with the same number.If he was able to hack, will it work for me?
It might work, and it might not. Your serial is in the "possibly patched" range. The only way to know for sure is to try it yourself. You might get lucky. Totally worth trying.

Oriordan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Serial: XAJ40058090###
Serial on device matches serial on box: idk
Region: EUR
Firmware: 10.0.1
Color option: Gray
Was a bundle (if yes, which): No
Purchase date: /
Fusée Gelée works: No

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.