Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have found one serial number in this thread based on the fortnite bundle that was hackable. Is there any other information out there confirming if the fortnite bundle is safe to buy?

sawada_tsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a switch that had a xaw10078 serial in the box.. so happy and excited but to my surprise when i checked the serial of the system itself as i was about to hack it;it had a xaw10093 serial. I bought it from an online seller. I got so down. How could a person be so mean like that :( can i expect the switch to be hackable in the coming weeks? Hoping that the community could help

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a switch that had a xaw10078 serial in the box.. so happy and excited but to my surprise when i checked the serial of the system itself as i was about to hack it;it had a xaw10093 serial. I bought it from an online seller. I got so down. How could a person be so mean like that :( can i expect the switch to be hackable in the coming weeks? Hoping that the community could help
Did you check if it is really patched? If it is, TX said they have a solution for patched Switches, but that was a month or two ago.

sawada_tsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you check if it is really patched? If it is, TX said they have a solution for patched Switches, but that was a month or two ago.
Didn’t bother to check as I’ve seen in the chart in the first page that it is patched and the serial is way out of the safe ones(scared of bricking it). Just bought it last saturday. I hope that they can have a solution.. thanks for your opinion

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Didn’t bother to check as I’ve seen in the chart in the first page that it is patched and the serial is way out of the safe ones(scared of bricking it). Just bought it last saturday. I hope that they can have a solution.. thanks for your opinion
Definitely check if your Switch is patched. The serial guide is just a rough approximation and not an end it all argument. Use this guide to check https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-defin...atched-or-not-purchases-after-07-2018.512018/
It is safe, you can' brick your Switch using it, even if your Switch is patched.

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Serials beginning with XAW7:
XAW700178X and below are safe to buy
XAW700179X and above not safe to buy, probably patched
XAW70019X and above definitely patched

Pretty clear to me; read it again. Hint: Read the second line :)

frank3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Team, This serial number: XAJ40057986179 is safe To buy or patched because in the first post I didnt't see XAJ40057 and i'm confused? Thank you

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi Team, This serial number: XAJ40057986179 is safe To buy or patched because in the first post I didnt't see XAJ40057 and i'm confused? Thank you
Serials beginning with XAJ4:
XAJ40052X and below are safe to buy
--->XAJ40053X and above not safe to buy, probably patched
XAJ4006XX and above definitely patched

Read it again and look at the second line text. Not sure what you are confused about; it says XAJ40053X and above is not safe to buy.

frank3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Serials beginning with XAJ4:
XAJ40052X and below are safe to buy
--->XAJ40053X and above not safe to buy, probably patched
XAJ4006XX and above definitely patched

Read it again and look at the second line text. Not sure what you are confused about; it says XAJ40053X and above is not safe to buy.
Thank you

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
Version Number: XAW10073
Region: USA
Firmware: Unknown. It required an update out of the box, and would not allow me to see version. It also required that I update again (while already on 6.0.1) just to use the microSD card slot and would not allow me to use microSD without fully updating everything.
System Color: Grey

Works with SX Pro. Was purchased at a Walmart in Wood River, Illinois. I asked to look at the boxes before buying, and among all the consoles they had only 3 matched the serial number guide in this threat: A single grey that I purchased, a two color one, and a bundle that included a Mario game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol