Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Flammer99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys i got a new sd card and i have a problem. i cannot copy files in the new sd scard since is exfat and it says the partition is not fat32 or smt like this

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i got a new sd card and i have a problem. i cannot copy files in the new sd scard since is exfat and it says the partition is not fat32 or smt like this
Use this tool and format the card to FAT32 -

Attachments

• Guiformat_X86_X64.zip
    79.9 KB · Views: 16

Flammer99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't use exFAT.
then what do i do
Post automatically merged:

Use this tool and format the card to FAT32 -
woah thanks man it worked

now i have another problem, when i try to open a game it says that everything is ready for the console update, can i update or not?

is emumcc really worth it?

then what do i do

woah thanks man it worked

now i have another problem, when i try to open a game it says that everything is ready for the console update, can i update or not?

is emumcc really worth it?

by any chance how do i get banned? i mena i have nsps installed and just booted in ofw to update, seen into eshops etc and nothing? wtf, i heard that was instant ban to use these things idk

Last edited by Flammer99,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

by any chance how do i get banned? i mena i have nsps installed and just booted in ofw to update, seen into eshops etc and nothing? wtf, i heard that was instant ban to use these things idk

What did you boot into? A untouched sysnand? or a hacked one? I have always been told that is a red flag and insta ban. It's just a matter of when they will deliver the ban.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
What did you boot into? A untouched sysnand? or a hacked one? I have always been told that is a red flag and insta ban. It's just a matter of when they will deliver the ban.
I can say that I'm also online with cfw (no piracy, no cheating online). There is always a risk getting banned, yes. But as long as you do all the piracy stuff on an emunand, you're pretty safe.

Reactions: Pachee

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i play pirated on sysnand cfw

Seem like you didn't seperate your NAND and you play pirated content and went on eshop on Sysnand/OFW, well ban incoming.

Toddie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I wanted to buy a used switch but in the picture it is written '2022' beside the serial number on the bottom of the unit which my friend said it's not supposed to be written anything there (she owns a v1 switch). What I read from the official website, yellow switch are made in 2019. So is there something wrong here's the image of the serial number. Thanks.
1704941021414.png

Last edited by Toddie,
Reactions: Hmed

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I wanted to but a used switch but in the picture it is written '2022' beside the serial number on the bottom of the unit. What I read from the official website, yellow switch are made in 2019. So is there something wrong? thanks

Hello, I wanted to but a used switch but in the picture it is written '2022' beside the serial number on the bottom of the unit which my friend said it's not supposed to be written anything there (she owns a v1 switch). What I read from the official website, yellow switch are made in 2019. So is there something wrong here's the image of the serial number. Thanks.
View attachment 413272

Is that a switch lite?

Toddie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Switch lite need modchip
Yeah its already modded by the previous user, I just wanted to ask about this '2022' written on it because yellow switch came out in 2019 so I'm kind of confused. My friends said her switch doesn't have any year written beside the serial number.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its already modded by the previous user, I just wanted to ask about this '2022' written on it because yellow switch came out in 2019 so I'm kind of confused. My friends said her switch doesn't have any year written beside the serial number.

It is not suppose to have year on the serial number sticker, my guess the serial number sticker been tempered with.

Reactions: Hmed and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!