1. BlackBloodGC

OP BlackBloodGC Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    First of all, I am not english, so something can be bad written.
    Hello, I have a big problem. I have been installing the chip. After installing it, I have tried to switch it on. When I did it, nothing happened, and the led didn't turn on, so I uninstalled the chip. I have switch it on again, and the console works, but the screen doesn't work. The screen turns on, but there is no image. After that, I have switch it down, and I have checked the CPU. And I have found this:ttps://ibb.co/MML4M5x
    While I was installing the chip, I didn't see it, and I think I haven't done it. Maybe it has been because a short. In a spanish forum, an user has recommended me to solder tin on it.
    What do you think about?

2. antonio010

antonio010 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You need to post more pictures of your install, preferably in good quality.

3. BlackBloodGC

OP BlackBloodGC Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I can't get better pictures...
    I have put it in the dock and it works, it gives image. What can I do? If i send it to the warranty, what will they do?

4. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    ya i'm gonna tell you if you send the switch to Nintendo for warranty then they are not gonna fix it because that chip is installed and if you remove it they are gonna be able to tell that you were attempting to mod it, so removing the chip and sending it in you have about a 5% chance of them fixing it and a 95% chance of them telling you no, and with the chip installed you have a 100% chance of them saying no, just send it into a trusted Modder and have them fix it for you for a fee.

lieder1987 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installation, Switch, SxCore