Switch died , looking for direction to port saves

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch has litterally died , I was in the middle of tears of the kingdom and want to finish the game , is there a way to port my sd card to an emulator to continue or at least the saves to an emulator ?? im not ready to by a replacment yet and just want to finish the game .
I have been following a few guides but cant seem to boot up my save files or any if the games from my sd card.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch has litterally died , I was in the middle of tears of the kingdom and want to finish the game , is there a way to port my sd card to an emulator to continue or at least the saves to an emulator ?? im not ready to by a replacment yet and just want to finish the game .
I have been following a few guides but cant seem to boot up my save files or any if the games from my sd card.
Saves are stored on the nand itself. Unless you were using an emunand they are on the system nand.

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... no i own a real copy i then ported it into my switch
ok then it's going to be on your emunand, so you do have a backup of it. I think the easiest way to get your save would be to copy your emunand to your computer and then just load it in an emulator and continue from where you were.

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then it's going to be on your emunand, so you do have a backup of it. I think the easiest way to get your save would be to copy your emunand to your computer and then just load it in an emulator and continue from where you were.
yea that im sure of but how do i loaded in the config options, i point the Emulator to the sdcard folder of my backup within yuzu....nada

example: youzu config ---> c:\mysdcard_backUp_root
which is a back up of my actual real sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0