Gaming Switch better or worse than Wii U/3DS?

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
3DS had preloaded games and things to do, like Nintendo Video, Face Raiders, a camera, Streetpass, and Dinosaur Office. Wii U had Wii U Chat, some weird TV remote nobody used, and an Internet Browser. Both of them also had Miiverse, a HUGE Virtual Console selection, as well as menu music and music tracks for pretty much any app. 3DS had themes too.
Switch has............ nothing. Not even music on the eShop or Mii Maker. Not even a way to communicate with people on your friends list. No Internet Browser or themes. No Miiverse. No games or fun things, or any apps at all, unless you download Hulu or YouTube.
I've said this before, I'll say it again. Nintendo lost their personality. And I know everyone hates me for this, but I like the Wii U better than Nintendo Switch.
I thank Nintendo for not adding those kind of stuff. I am an adult; Face Raiders, MiiVerse and music are useless. In my opinion those are bloated software. Also, I never used the 3DS' camera and it's mic.

Pip'

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thank Nintendo for not adding those kind of stuff. I am an adult; Face Raiders, MiiVerse and music are useless. In my opinion those are bloated software. Also, I never used the 3DS' camera and it's mic.

Pip'
I understnad that. But I at least expected a way to message people on Switch or have in game voice chat without that mobile app

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
The Switch is worse ....just a glorified, overhyped mobile gaming device, that I regret buying for the second time.
Games on the Switch are mostly ports of Wii U games or what should be mobile phone only games if you can call them games (e.g. Bubsy) or just ports of mobile games done really badly. The Switch is a mobile gaming device ...it's not even an handheld. But it seems that's the market for Nintendo these days ...mobile gaming!

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal opinion is i love the 3Ds and the Nintendo Switch, I don't own a Wii U. But the Wii U seems like the worst option of the 3, unless your just basing it on preloads.

3Ds has an amazing library of games, probably not as many good ones as the Nintendo Ds had but still pretty amazing. The Switch... ya for sure Nintendo has lost it to me as well. Not just with software but hardware wise too, the plastic of Nintendo products used to be amazingly strong. The Nintendo Switch plastic is very soft and delicate to me very easy to scratch and destroy it. The Wii U has a very small library for games and Most are on the switch now I think. The 3Ds also has a lot of customizing options, face plates if you own the right model, and than theme wise but that mostly came out late in its life. Before that its themes were only slightly better than the Switch's.

In the Switches defense it does have some really good free to play games, Warframe, which I never knew about till I got my Switch, really fun game also Asphalt is pretty nice. There are a few other good free to play switch games. But I agree, they have given very little effort on the Nintendo Switch, BUT the 3Ds did not have all of its customize option till late in its life. Odds are the last 2 or 3 years before the next Nintendo consul we will probably get more custom options than. I feel the Switch was rushed out due to how bad the Wii U did in sale, the switch constantly feels like it just was not ready. I freaking love my Switch, but the signs are there for sure....

Id like a Wii U but only to play Wii games on via a HDMI, and just to have it collection wise.

Last edited by Prime_Zero,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Supoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wii u flopped, the old 3ds are bad and the new one is much better case. The switch is more ment for a console. It's like you compare a standing house with a camper..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really play the 3ds, but I did beat super mario 3d land, tales of the abyss, and a few others. tales is amazing on that system. the wii u is one of my favorite systems as I find it relaxing, but the switch has many of the best games from the wii u and more. I love that system as well, but I haven't gotten into many games on it recently except dkc 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)