MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The Wii menu was a banger. Navigation is smooth and the music is so calming. I can't count anymore how often I left the Wii idle in this menu just for the music.
The Wii has some serious volume issues. Every Wii I've had hooked up to my TV just about blasts me out of my chair with how LOUD it is. I have to cut my TV volume down by half just to make it sound normal.
Post automatically merged:

I don't care about bells and whistles I care about games. The Switch is perfectly fine to me.
I could care less about all the indie shovelware on the eShop, I wish they'd stop importing Steam's indie trash. Makes finding any decent games a chore, considering how sluggish the eShop usually runs.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
The Wii has some serious volume issues. Every Wii I've had hooked up to my TV just about blasts me out of my chair with how LOUD it is. I have to cut my TV volume down by half just to make it sound normal.
Not just you. Same here. I have to turn down the volume of my soundbar around 23-30. Otherwise it's too loud. But still, the music is so calming ;)

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol