• Replies 844
  • Likes 72

Namelocked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know, but something goes wrong for me, everytime.
I do exact the things in the tutorial, step by step. try sonic with Fallout Shelter as Donor, error "files are corrupted and then he does a data scan" now i try Skyrim with octopath demo as donor, exact the same error message, files are corrupted.
Im on 5.1.0 and booted into the ctaer2.3 payload with romfs.

GaramondFR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont know, but something goes wrong for me, everytime.
I do exact the things in the tutorial, step by step. try sonic with Fallout Shelter as Donor, error "files are corrupted and then he does a data scan" now i try Skyrim with octopath demo as donor, exact the same error message, files are corrupted.
Im on 5.1.0 and booted into the ctaer2.3 payload with romfs.

Use https://gbatemp.net/threads/xci2titleconverter-automated-process-for-xci-to-title.507605/

You will get working for super mario odissey. You can recompile the app with additonal titles if needed.

Namelocked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tryd now with the XCI2Title... again with the octopath demo, and again it say " Software need to be Closed, because of corrupted Files"? What do i missing here, what do i wrong ? :/

Namelocked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It finally worked for me, Skyrim on the Ocopath Demo i dont believe it, i see my Keys.txt for the XCI2Titles was too weak, they are missing some keys, especialy the key4 i guess, just have 3 master keys.

But can i install the skyrim language package from the store while im in donor play ? I click on install and it loaded half way trough, but then i restart to test some other games and it stoped the download.
The question is, can this work when i install the language package and play with donor?

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
if we split the romfs into 4GB files would it work? can someone test that for me as at the moment i dont have a 4.x neither 5.x switch and want to know if it work

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it me or is it that everyone who is hyping this hacky way of loading backups just either to poor, too tight or just a plain TX hater and thats why they are so against TX's solution. Sure there will be a free way of loading backups eventually but this is just like the wii era, especially with gamecube backups. For quite a long while modchips or WODE was the only reliable way to play gamecube backups on the wii until Devolution (which had a massive anti piracy stance and therefore didnt really take off) or Nintendont which was the Gamecube backup loader that everybody craved. IIRC it was a long time before we had those free solutions :)

I still have my WODE attached to my wii and still use it every now an then :)

imedox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Skyrim (physical cart, didn't tested the digital version but should works, too) seems to be the perfect donor.

- Kirby Star Allies - works
- Pokken - works
- Zelda BOTW - works
- Xenoblade 2 - works
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - works
- Monster Hunter XX - works

more coming...

wat your Skyrim title id ? and version of the game becose i have the card ^^ i wana test

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or is it that everyone who is hyping this hacky way of loading backups just either to poor, too tight or just a plain TX hater and thats why they are so against TX's solution. Sure there will be a free way of loading backups eventually but this is just like the wii era, especially with gamecube backups. For quite a long while modchips or WODE was the only reliable way to play gamecube backups on the wii until Devolution (which had a massive anti piracy stance and therefore didnt really take off) or Nintendont which was the Gamecube backup loader that everybody craved. IIRC it was a long time before we had those free solutions :)

I still have my WODE attached to my wii and still use it every now an then :)
It's certainly not worth hyping yet. My SX Pro shipped out. Running DKTF over fortnite without issue while I wait for it to arrive, sold all my games when I pre ordered so needed something!

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have seen many people could not get Zelda Botw to work with LayeredFS as backup loader. I think I might found a problem why as I think this was a problem with CEMU running with no update. There are 2 versions of Zelda BOTW roms out there. There is one without the update and one with the update. Probably why Zelda BOTW has not work yet with LayeredFS title replacement.

Here is proof that 2 versions of Zelda BOTW Switch exists:
Roms Exist

V000

V001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music