• Views 319,433
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 72

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok when i try to do the thing on another game like blaster master zero it infinitely loads the switch logo

http://carlus.altervista.org/nx/title_id_patcher.html Use this its easier to patch the main.npdm title id

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont know, but something goes wrong for me, everytime.
I do exact the things in the tutorial, step by step. try sonic with Fallout Shelter as Donor, error "files are corrupted and then he does a data scan" now i try Skyrim with octopath demo as donor, exact the same error message, files are corrupted.
Im on 5.1.0 and booted into the ctaer2.3 payload with romfs.

Have you placed the patched kernel in the romfs map?

Last edited by teusjuh,

xxstyler20xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
No, I just edited my previous post.

Just feel stupid.. I really don't get it..

When you tap on the gme icon it launch a backup because of replaced files .. In my case I have only 3 titles / game icons on my switch .. So I can only play 3 backups .. ( I mean without taking out SD card change things on Pc nd but it back in..)

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just feel stupid.. I really don't get it..

When you tap on the gme icon it launch a backup because of replaced files .. In my case I have only 3 titles / game icons on my switch .. So I can only play 3 backups .. ( I mean without taking out SD card change things on Pc nd but it back in..)
Oh, yes, you can play only 3 backups. But you can download a lot of demos from the eshop, so it's unlimited.

Reactions: xxstyler20xx

AtomicallyRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or use a paperclip
Paperclips take 10-30 minutes to get right. Well worth it if you don't have access to a 3D printer/don't want to wait for shipping.

I mean we leave like metadata, names, logos and such, and wipe actual assets, that takes most space.
What if you got rid of the metadata and the logo and replaced it with the game you want to run. Or, could you not just put the info in the folder with your redirected game?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Maybe, never tried.
Paperclips take 10-30 minutes to get right. Well worth it if you don't have access to a 3D printer/don't want to wait for shipping.

What if you got rid of the metadata and the logo and replaced it with the game you want to run. Or, could you not just put the info in the folder with your redirected game?
That woulb really visual, but I'm talking about space saving.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho