Support is not replying to my ticket?

promythyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

First off, I realise there is no official shoptemp support here. Now, on the 15th of July, I purchased a R4 with 2gb SanDisk microsd card, and was charged as such, and the MicroSD card was on the reciept. I recieved the parcel on the 21st, and saw that the 2GB MicroSD card had not come with it. I then proceeded to file a support ticket on their website on the same day. On the 26th, I had still not recieved a reply (or even acknowledgement that someone had read my ticket), so I made another post on my ticket requesting acknowledgement. It is now the 28th and I haven't heard ANYTHING from them.

Has anyone else had this issue? How have you dealt with it? What can I do?

Thanks,

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's unusual, they should have replied by now.
Did you mark the support ticket as high priority? That would help a lot.

The support seems to be hit or miss at times, people maybe once or twice complain that they don't receive support.
All the times I've used the support system though I got a response within about a day.

promythyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did mark the ticket as high priority.

This is sort of disappointing for me, up until now I've not had a problem with them :/

I'll wait a few more days, is there any other way of getting in contact with them or alerting them to this ticket? I fear it may have slipped under the radar.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unfortunately no, it's pretty much the only way to contact them, they don't have a phone number or direct email address.

You're not the first I've heard of having an issue like this, but it's not common at all, I'd say even rare.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So they sorted it out then, you'll get your 2gb microSD? Great, glad to hear it.
smile.gif

I had a similar experience in the past (not with shoptemp), I ordered a 2gb SD card and they accidentally sent a 1gb card!
I had to send it back, but it took months for the replacement to arrive unfortunately, I had nearly forgotten about it entirely.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
it's holidays right now so don't be surprised if it takes a little longer than usual to receive the answer (usually within 24hrs, but on holidays it can be 1 or 2 more days depending on the department).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o