Homebrew supermysterychunkhax - Savegame Exploit for Super Mystery Dungeon

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
For those having difficulty reading the savegame menu (there's serious refresh issues on old 3ds), here are the choices in order as far as I can tell:
1. Launch *hax payload
2. Update *hax payload
3. Clear savegame

B goes back after you're done with 2 or 3.

Last edited by zoogie,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
theres thosands of 3ds games its not like hackers have tested out every single 3ds game there is to see if theres exploits that would take ages so there are prolbay bunches of games with exploits that don't have an entry point to homebrew made from them yet

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ohohoho I had trouble working out if this is serious or not. Guess it is.
So would I be able to get hold of a Mystery Dungeon cart and install the save for my friend with an unhacked 2DS?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
could we have reached the "wii" point? (i call the point when nintendo stop fighting the "wii" point)

thing is nintedo try to patch the entry points and not memuchunck hax cause they did not patch memuchuck hax correcly last time and it came back

I suspect Nintendo cares mostly about primary entry points, and that's why we haven't had a stability update lately.

Anything else is going to pose more inconvenience than 95% of users are going to want to deal with, honestly. And that last 5%, those who keep up with the scene, requires a lot of effort to stop. It's just not worth it.

We're not in DS territory where everyone is doing it. Even with OoTHax and this new one, it's still a pain in the ass with an updated system. As long as the primary entry points like BrowserHax and TubeHax and IronHax are dead, that may be enough for Nintendo.

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suspect Nintendo cares mostly about primary entry points, and that's why we haven't had a stability update lately.

Anything else is going to pose more inconvenience than 95% of users are going to want to deal with, honestly. And that last 5%, those who keep up with the scene, requires a lot of effort to stop. It's just not worth it.

We're not in DS territory where everyone is doing it. Even with OoTHax and this new one, it's still a pain in the ass with an updated system. As long as the primary entry points like BrowserHax and TubeHax and IronHax are dead, that may be enough for Nintendo.
They did take down ironhax though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary