Homebrew supermysterychunkhax - Savegame Exploit for Super Mystery Dungeon

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I suspect Nintendo cares mostly about primary entry points, and that's why we haven't had a stability update lately.

Anything else is going to pose more inconvenience than 95% of users are going to want to deal with, honestly. And that last 5%, those who keep up with the scene, requires a lot of effort to stop. It's just not worth it.

We're not in DS territory where everyone is doing it. Even with OoTHax and this new one, it's still a pain in the ass with an updated system. As long as the primary entry points like BrowserHax and TubeHax and IronHax are dead, that may be enough for Nintendo.
still with the sd you needed to buy a flash card you don't need a flah card for 3ds piracy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed quote -rp
Reactions: Deleted User

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm guessing this is true.. but I just want to make sure. Where I live the only game available for hax is this (I have hacked my N3DS with freehax, but I still have a vanilla O3DS) and I wanted to make sure you can still downgrade with 10.7 O3DS to 9.2 for an emuNAND. Unless the route for a9lh is safer, I'd rather stick to emuNAND since it doesn't have any significant improvements (imo).

D

Deleted User

<snip>

I'm guessing this is true.. but I just want to make sure. Where I live the only game available for hax is this (I have hacked my N3DS with freehax, but I still have a vanilla O3DS) and I wanted to make sure you can still downgrade with 10.7 O3DS to 9.2 for an emuNAND. Unless the route for a9lh is safer, I'd rather stick to emuNAND since it doesn't have any significant improvements (imo).
a9lh is safer to use(AFTER YOU INSTALL).
it makes you able to recover bricks w/o any hardmod...
if you do all the tutorial correctly you wont brick your 3ds, so...

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the fact that it can self-update :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in that way people only need a friend console once and if they accidentally update, they are still safe.

I thought that self-update just means it downloads the *hax payload. It doesn't download itself. You'd always be able to manually download the *hax payload and put it on your card anyway, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I suspect Nintendo cares mostly about primary entry points, and that's why we haven't had a stability update lately.

I suspect that the reason Nintendo didn't update OOT is that OOT is an old game, and updating it would mean getting the development team back together and doing some work internally at Nintendo in order to patch out the vulnerability. Super Mystery Dungeon is much newer and it is possible their development team is still available.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
Smea said on twitter he doesn't read his temp PMs.
This works though -> @smealum
notifications, my one weakness.

anyway congrats shinyquag, mind if i add this to the HBL page ? (just the icon and a link to your page from there, kind like how browserhax is there)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!