Hacking SuperDump

Kafei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alright, i got the same problem trying to dump fire emblem, so it has to be the cIOS.
As AerialX stated, the new 1.3 also required rev13, however, i need rev14 for NeoGamma to work properly. i think i'll have to switch to dumping with USB loader GX :\

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
Whatever, I'm just letting you guys know there's a new version...

Never mind I did not realize that you and OP were friends
blink.gif

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very great app! works really fast, but im having an issues on 2 disc ngc games. 2nd disc doesn't copy correctly or won't copy at all. my other issue is that it stops on 99% but still has success of copying it. ne'one else having this issues? ne fix? thanks.

ssjkakaroto

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm the cIOS38 rev 14 bug.
I was trying to dump Super Mario Galaxy with Superdump 1.2 and cIOS38 rev 14 and was getting the 99% error, after downgrading to rev13b the dump was ok.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hi,
1- The cIOS rev 14 bug, does it affect v1.3 of superdump only or all versions?
2- Does this make wiidump 1.5.1 obselete?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I would assume the cIOS rev14 bug affects all versions. I haven't encountered a problem with dumping, so I can't really say.

And yes, it pretty much pwns every other 1:1 dumper.

Bobbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks!

has anyone even tried this?

f***ing hell, i used the split by 1.5GB option, and after two parts it restarts with the first one...

how can it be done? thats only 3GB im missing a whole GIg and a half
hate2.gif

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
jservs7 said:
Crap, I don't wanna get rid of my Rev14 since I love it for games, so I'll hope for a new release.
smile.gif
well some people apparently dont have this problem .. dont know why
try it out, it might work for you
smile.gif

AMKalmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this has already been covered. I tried to dump my Super Smash Bros. Brawl disk onto an 8 GB Sandisk USB drive but it turned out to be too small. It got through 0.bin just fine but ran out of space part way through 1.bin. My question is if I change the part number from 0 to 1 by pressing the 1 button, will it start dumping from where my previous attempt changed to 1.bin?

Edit: It turns out there was enough space for 1.bin but insufficient space for 2.bin. I found this out after I started from part 1. I now have all 3 parts. Thanks for this great tool tueidj.

ssjkakaroto

Trophies
XP
Country
I found a small issue with Superdump 1.3 when trying to dump Resident Evil Zero (U) for NGC.
The first disc has the ID GBZE08 and gets dumped to GBZE08_0.bin without a problem, the second disc, however, has the ID GBZE08☺ (a rectangular smiley a the end) and Superdump gives me "Error opening file /GBZE08☺_0.bin" and aborts the dump.
I can dump the disc without a problem with Superdump 1.2, which uses 0.bin for the file name, so my guess is that the smiley character can't be used in the file name.

bubbatub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Dumped Metroid Trilogy a few days ago just fine. Using 4.0U, cIOS 14, superdump 1.3. It works fine in USB GX using the "load dol from disc" method.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
bubbatub said:
Yep. Dumped Metroid Trilogy a few days ago just fine. Using 4.0U, cIOS 14, superdump 1.3. It works fine in USB GX using the "load dol from disc" method.

thats funny ive heard rev 14 breaks dual layer reading and dumping, when it start to read or dump the second layer of the disk it bums out, its a known bug in rev 14????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE