Hacking supercard software 2.57 out !!!

kaska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wondering where are you guys getting the firmware from? Is it packed w/ the supercard software patcher? I see a upgrade.scu file but i can't get it to work. how do i load it? thanks

btw i have superlite rumble

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not too thrilled about the reverse file ordering - a A-Z sort-by-name would be a welcomed addition.
Fucking seconded. The old file ordering made a lot more sense since it allowed you to drop your favorite games at the top first, and then gradually decide what else you wanted to fill space with.

This way, you have to wait to put anything on there until you've got your entire capacity planned out, making sure to account room for your favorite titles at the end. No fucking sense at all. An A-Z sort is definitely the way that the SuperCard team needs to go.

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed something strange with the latest patching software. If you patch Mario Kart (0168) with the patcher, the save file will be corrupt after you saved the first time.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not had any problems with the new patcher and firmware. And if you are using the update on the SD models you'll notice a performance increase. And yes as one user asked it will fix most of the Animal Crossing slowdown houses and startup.

This new update gives a performance boost of over 15% in DS games. This is very significant for SD model users with slow memory. If you don't like the update stop bitching and go back to and older version.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

supermecleboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
supercard team said:
Update (2006.11.11) : About the SuperCard Lite upgrade & downgrade problem

Recently, there are some customers downgrade the SuperCard Lite version firmware v1.7 to v1.63. Even I don't know why they downgrade it, but they found out that the SuperCard Lite crash.
Here list below are the steps: How to upgrade to V1.7 again.

# 1. Format a MicroSD card.
# 2. Copy the firmware V1.7 file on it. Don't copy any other files.
# 3. Insert the MicroSD card and SuperCard Lite.
# 4. Open the DS power switch, don't care about the screen and wait 5 seconds.
# 5. press "A" button. You will find out that you can upgrade to V1.7

source : http://eng.supercard.cn/

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
supercard team said:
Update (2006.11.11) : About the SuperCard Lite upgrade & downgrade problem
Recently, there are some customers downgrade the SuperCard Lite version firmware v1.7 to v1.63. Even I don't know why they downgrade it, but they found out that the SuperCard Lite crash.
haha funny guys at Supercard team... I really reckon that we should send an e-mail to those guys, because it seems that they aren't aware of the sorting issue...

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no sorting problem...

1) roms were never sorted into alphabetical order anyway.. newly added roms appeared at the bottom of any list... with new firmware they appear at the top.

2) Fatsort was used to sort alphabetically.. and guess what ... there's a new version already that has a 'reverse sort' checkbox

3) You guys are lucky you don't have an EZ4.. problems on that rarely get fixed (The latest firmware turns you're EZ4 into an EZ3??) ... on the Sosuke forums (unofficial/official ez forums) you are not even allowed to moan about anything, you're thread will be locked and you would be instantly attacked by a posse of EZ fan boys who delight in making personal attacks on anyone who would like something like Harvest Moon to be fixed or any the other growing number of problem roms remeded.

mrxle3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've read about people having to repatch all of their old games with this new upgrade. I've upgraded my firmware and software, and I haven't had any troubles with any of my games thus far. I did not change a thing; no repatching at all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker