Supercard sd not showing games

EntityAIden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've be trying to fix this for hours so when I get done patching the gba game and put it on my sd card the list of games shows nothing so I need help

EntityAIden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you format your SD card to FAT or FAT32? And what is the size of the card used?
FAT and its 2 gb
Post automatically merged:

Did you format your SD card to FAT or FAT32? And what is the size of the card used?
Hey not sure if you forgot about the fourm

Last edited by EntityAIden,
  • Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nah, I don't agree with that. Malicious rumors. Don't listen to them. I have had one for 5 years and it has never given me any problems: excellent for playing jrpg games.
First, try with one game. After you modify this with SC client software, you should get 3 files in GBA, SAV and SCI format. Does this occur? Once you copy them to the SD card, and insert this into the cartridge, you don't see the three files? And what do you see? Do you even see the SC menu with the various options at the top?

• Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

EntityAIden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I don't agree with that. Malicious rumors. Don't listen to them. I have had one for 5 years and it has never given me any problems: excellent for playing jrpg games.
First, try with one game. After you modify this with SC client software, you should get 3 files in GBA, SAV and SCI format. Does this occur? Once you copy them to the SD card, and insert this into the cartridge, you don't see the three files? And what do you see? Do you even see the SC menu with the various options at the top?
so yes I get 3 files and I put them on the sd card and yes it show the options like list,saver and options

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try putting the three game files into a folder, and copy this to the micro SD and insert it into the flashcard: does the folder appear on SC menu?

Edit: If the folder is also not visible, it would seem to be a problem concerning the micro SD. Are you sure it is 2 GB and no more? If not, it could be that the pins inside the flashcard slot are not making proper contact with those on the micro SD. When you insert it, can you hear the "click"?
Try inserting, slowly and gently, the SD into the card slot several times, and then try turning the console on again: Has anything changed?

Last edited by Nikokaro,

EntityAIden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try putting the three game files into a folder, and copy this to the micro SD and insert it into the flashcard: does the folder appear on SC menu?

Edit: If the folder is also not visible, it would seem to be a problem concerning the micro SD. Are you sure it is 2 GB and no more? If not, it could be that the pins inside the flashcard slot are not making proper contact with those on the micro SD. When you insert it, can you hear the "click"?
Try inserting, slowly and gently, the SD into the card slot several times, and then try turning the console on again: Has anything changed?
The folder does not show and yes its 2 gb

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I don't agree with that. Malicious rumors.
Hey, I was trying to help them. No need to be rude. :angry:

so yes I get 3 files and I put them on the sd card and yes it show the options like list,saver and options
Maybe try putting your ROMS on the microSD card into a new folder. Do they appear in the menu?

Carlowgvl

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys. This is my problem. One friend of my and I went to a vacation trip to Tokyo, Japan. We bought to gameboy advance from retail. Both of them work perfectly. They power on, sound is perfect, except one of them that the down button does not work. The important problem is not that one. The fact is that we bought a Supercard SD to play some games. The sd works perfect in one gameboy (sometimes it powers off the gba but i think the solution of that is the power switch because i had several problems with it), but in the other gameboy it boots perfectly but the game list does not appear. We should think that the second gameboy has some problems reading cards but with an original Red Pokemon or a original Pacman it works perfectly. It seems very strange to us. Can someone give us some help? Thank you!

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys. This is my problem. One friend of my and I went to a vacation trip to Tokyo, Japan. We bought to gameboy advance from retail. Both of them work perfectly. They power on, sound is perfect, except one of them that the down button does not work. The important problem is not that one. The fact is that we bought a Supercard SD to play some games. The sd works perfect in one gameboy (sometimes it powers off the gba but i think the solution of that is the power switch because i had several problems with it), but in the other gameboy it boots perfectly but the game list does not appear. We should think that the second gameboy has some problems reading cards but with an original Red Pokemon or a original Pacman it works perfectly. It seems very strange to us. Can someone give us some help? Thank you!
Very strange. The same Supercard SD works on one GBA but not in the other. On the latter however 2 original games work. Bought in Japan. Hmm...🤔 I suspect that this one has been modified to not read flashcarts and pirated cartridges. Simple conjecture.🤷

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

If contact between cartridge and GBA is normal
It is most likely not delivering power properly.
Below is a list of possible reasons

1. electrolyte capacitors with incorrect capacity
2. weak AA batteries
3. problems with the power regulator circuit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo