Hacking Supercard Rumble MiniSD WTB

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if you mean every rom out right now patched for Rumble then that'd be great..

Heck they should have a tutorial on how to patch your own roms for rumble on non DS rumble games since it can be simply done with IPS patches for those who are good with finding cheats (pretty much the same deal)

simpson17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you mean every rom out right now patched for Rumble then that'd be great..

Heck they should have a tutorial on how to patch your own roms for rumble on non DS rumble games since it can be simply done with IPS patches for those who are good with finding cheats (pretty much the same deal)

it's in the patcher, for example if u wanted it to rumble everytime u jumped in nsmb, u'd tell it to rumble whenever u pressed the 'b' button, and it would... The first time u press it it lets ut a strong rumble, but gradually gets weaker to the point where it doesn't rumble (if u press the 'b' button enough times), then after the rumble recharges a lil bit (from u not pressing the 'b' button) it lets out a weak lil rumble again.. i haven't gotten the patch for metroid pinball to work for some reason.

there aren't however many rumble games, but if u wait a while the supercard team will incorporate the rumble into the patcher, and hopefully all the games would have support. to me it seems like a good deal though, since the supercard rumble is now probably the cheapest flash card available (and i don't play gba games nyway)

edit - here's a list of all the rumble games -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ninte...umble_Pak_games

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm referring to patches for Situational Rumbling, not Button Pressing Rumbling..

It's harder to make patches to make the rumble work when your character gets hit and loses health or when like say Goku does a kamehameha, it rumbles when he shoots it out.. The concept is similar to finding game cheats via hex..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn