Hacking SuperCard MiniSD File Size Issues

Paralys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue with my save games on my recently purchased Super Card MiniSD. I transferred a save game for my Pokemon Sapphire game that I had been using with VBA and an EZ Flash 3-in-1, the save was originally 128kb so I set the "More Saver" option. I used the save on the supercard and recieved a "The save file has been corrupted, the previous save will be loaded" message every time I started the game, however, by saving then pressing L+R+A+Select to pull my save back to the card, it would still load the correct save regardless of the error message.

The problem now is, once I've taken the save back off of the Super Card to use it with vbalink the file size is now 512kb, which isn't compatible with vba or my EZ Flash. I've tried various converters I've found around the web hoping this format would match that of another card and even went as far as putting the save into a hex editor, removing enough null data to make the save 128kb which still doesn't solve the problem.

Is there any way of converting the save back to vba/EZ Flash format so that I have a 128kb save again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...