Hacking Supercard MINI SD and super key

shanti.vt1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I have a Supercard MINI SD and a Superkey. Is this combination still popular. I have been using a R4 for awhile now. Was going through my drawers and found them lying around. Should I keep them or sell it off...

thanks

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I still use it...

SuperCard Team is great. This thing is OLD but it still works PERFECTLY with every game (except the dreaded Castlevania: PoR)
tongue.gif

If you need moniez, sell them. Otherwise you could use the SuperCard for GBA or RAM functionality.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The slot-2 Supercards, while not the greatest for GBA compatibility, remain some of the most updated slot-2 devices available. The SC team has maintained their slot-2 products with updates that add features normally found only on slot-1 devices, such as auto DLDI patching, cheat support, and in-game guide. You can still use it to play most GBA games and run the Opera web browser, so I'd suggest keeping it.

Also, if you have any intention of running DSLinux, I'd keep the Supercard for it's RAM capabilities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0