Supercard MINI SD and super key

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by shanti.vt1, Feb 5, 2008.

Feb 5, 2008
  1. shanti.vt1
    OP

Newcomer shanti.vt1 Advanced Member

Canada
    Hello I have a Supercard MINI SD and a Superkey. Is this combination still popular. I have been using a R4 for awhile now. Was going through my drawers and found them lying around. Should I keep them or sell it off...

thanks

2. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Yeah, I still use it...

SuperCard Team is great. This thing is OLD but it still works PERFECTLY with every game (except the dreaded Castlevania: PoR) [​IMG]

If you need moniez, sell them. Otherwise you could use the SuperCard for GBA or RAM functionality.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The slot-2 Supercards, while not the greatest for GBA compatibility, remain some of the most updated slot-2 devices available. The SC team has maintained their slot-2 products with updates that add features normally found only on slot-1 devices, such as auto DLDI patching, cheat support, and in-game guide. You can still use it to play most GBA games and run the Opera web browser, so I'd suggest keeping it.

Also, if you have any intention of running DSLinux, I'd keep the Supercard for it's RAM capabilities.